Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I used to get so many warnings from meth bc i used to use Team Roshe as a negative term lol

Should I hold on to my second pair of Wave runners or just sell them. My first pair is MID and second is MII. Not feeling the shape so im thinking about just selling them. Will value increase since theyre the OG"s or will they stay the same amount?

Why don't you ask someone here if they're looking for a pair and hook a fellow NTer up?

idk man...my office is pretty lenient with the business casual "dress code", but i'd probably be sent home if i walked in with some 350s on.

Leadership has complimented them here! Myself and one other person has 350's, that other person having more than I do. I guess it just depends.

I've learned a lot from this thread as far as other resources and retailers to purchase from if new drops aren't plentiful like these restocks because I want more :smokin

Leadership has complimented them here! Myself and one other person has 350's, that other person having more than I do. I guess it just depends.

I've learned a lot from this thread as far as other resources and retailers to purchase from if new drops aren't plentiful like these restocks because I want more :smokin

you're right, every work place is different. however, i wouldn't even think about it bc if my director or someone up there walked in, i'd be embarrassed tbh.

12758FED-A5B1-4A4A-A3CB-FAABF8DA050E.jpeg
Pretty crazy mail day today. Sesame are real dope in hand. Glad I doubled up on those. Need the Yebras and then it’s time to give my wallet a break.

Roshe slander will not be tolerated *puts on cape*
if you paid retail for roshes you were clowning to begin with. Got 3 pairs at nordstrom rack for $30 each. Blacks got worn a ton and didn't stretch. Still consider them super comfy. Summer shoes....shorts...t shirt...no socks and roshes. Errryy day

*takes off cape*

Sesame's coming from YS supposed to be here in a week. Should have an extra pair of 11.5s if anyone wants for retail + shipping PM me

5514534aecad04e427fff1db-750-421.jpg

No way am I insisting this is the standard. I chose a picture from Google, lol. So flame away if you need to, but this is simply my opinion. With most of the CW's of the 350's (minus the Zebra and Frozen Yellow), could look decent with at least the last two to the right. I'm more a denim person for the work setting, personally.

I love how versatile the 350's can be for work (comfort), travelling (comfort), shopping (comfort, I wore mine for black friday shopping), or even the club (Gracie's and Maxwell's, if you're from SLC, that's where we went this past saturday).

Again, just my opinion.
would love to see a pic of u decide on rocking it to work. if it's triple black, it might get a pass at my job.

I could easily see a monochromatic colorway like Oxford Tans slipping by in certain business casual environments.

Yeah decided I dont need another pair at the moment. Especially all the other heat Ive been buying. Wont ever rock them since the first pair is in great condition still. I just sold them...wont miss them tbh.
like I always say, no one really needs 2 pairs of anything, we don't even get to destroy sneakers anymore with
the amount of pairs we already have. We won't even live long enough to destroy 50-100 pairs of shoes on rotation
to be able to rock the 2nd pair of whatever... and even then, it might have retro'd 2x since the OG drop.

like I always say, no one really needs 2 pairs of anything, we don't even get to destroy sneakers anymore with
the amount of pairs we already have. We won't even live long enough to destroy 50-100 pairs of shoes on rotation
to be able to rock the 2nd pair of whatever... and even then, it might have retro'd 2x since the OG drop.
Very true. Its the hoarder in me that always tries to get one to rock one to stock. I dont think I've worn the other multiple pairs I have EVER so its time to downsize a bit. Also thinking of selling my Supreme accessories I dont see my self ever using(Smaller knifes, axe, zippos, etc.). I say that but prolly will just sit in a drawer forever LOL.

Very true. Its the hoarder in me that always tries to get one to rock one to stock. I dont think I've worn the other multiple pairs I have EVER so its time to downsize a bit. Also thinking of selling my Supreme accessories I dont see my self ever using(Smaller knifes, axe, zippos, etc.). I say that but prolly will just sit in a drawer forever LOL.
we're all guilty of this. LOL but for real, the double up mentality was practical back in the day when you have no clue
where to get sneakers and if they're ever coming back. Now, that's never gonna be a problem. If you're looking for a
pothead to sell your Zippo to please oop the kid. #blessed

Back
Top Bottom