Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I just can't help but feel that this news report is influenced by the Kanye witch hunt. Yeezy Supply has been slacking for a while why report on it now?
Because that cream drop changed everything.

Never, under any circumstances, should it take a month+ to receive a product that's not made to order. I understand they are a smaller operation but they should have prepared better for the volume of that release. I mean, they had enough money to take out ads in the newspaper.

Because that cream drop changed everything.

Never, under any circumstances, should it take a month+ to receive a product that's not made to order. I understand they are a smaller operation but they should have prepared better for the volume of that release. I mean, they had enough money to take out ads in the newspaper.

Witch hunt might be a little much...

But to be fair, they were having issues well before the re-release of the creams...There’s people out there who never got OG 700’s from the first release pre-sale for example...

Seems my Yeezy Supply curse is directly related to frozen yellows. OG drop, never shipped took 5 weeks to get a refund. 2018 drop, ordered at 3AM and still nothing but order confirmed.... :angry:

Every other purchase experience has been nothing short of phenomenal.

Witch hunt might be a little much...

But to be fair, they were having issues well before the re-release of the creams...There’s people out there who never got OG 700’s from the first release pre-sale for example...
If we're being honest Kanye is not the most popular right now for good reason, and the past week he just went on another social media rampage directed at Drake. Personally I can separate the product from the individual. I just feel like if Kanye hasn't been so controversial as of late this would've never made the news.

If we're being honest Kanye is not the most popular right now for good reason, and the past week he just went on another social media rampage directed at Drake. Personally I can separate the product from the individual. I just feel like if Kanye hasn't been so controversial as of late this would've never made the news.

Maybe, but at the end of the day it's good that it made the news. When you are dealing with people's money you just got to respect them.

YS needs to step it up. period. THEY CANT COLLECT THE ACCOLADES OF A BIG COMPANY WITHOUT PROVIDING
BIG COMPANY SERVICE. Absolutely unacceptable.

I think you have 3 choices.

1. Let it go and enjoy them, acknowledge that you are bugging over absolutely nothing... Waste of energy.
2. Return them and allow someone else to enjoy them @ retail.
3. Sell them on stockX, knowing that you passed on your non-existent problem to another human being for profitless prosperity.

Cheers.|l
I understand but this is just the way they are made?
20181217_195927.jpg

YS is delivering my Yellows tomorrow lol. They have been fast the 2 times I’ve done business with them.

i got waverunners from them pretty quick... that was the only time i shopped with them and they were good at the time... but this frozen yellow aint ship yet smh... i prally wont order from them ever again

doublem doublem you go boy you go boy Your lucky...

I’ve ordered the OG 700’s through them all theee times they’ve released and every single time I’ve had to email them threatening a chargeback before I actually got them to ship the shoes...Pre-order was delivered in early January I believe, took me almost a month to get shipping on the second and third drops...

SMY 500’s had no issues...First release Zebras no issues...Finally with these Frozen Yellows they hit me with next day delivery...

They’re just all over the place...The one constant is their lack of any type of contact with the customer...Of all the issues I’ve had with them they responded to an email I sent them just once, 2nd drop 700’s that was a week after I’d received the shoes (So about 5 weeks after I ordered them) to tell me that I made a mistake in emailing them a complaint since I already received the shoes :lol:...

i got waverunners from them pretty quick... that was the only time i shopped with them and they were good at the time... but this frozen yellow aint ship yet smh... i prally wont order from them ever again

Where you live?

Back
Top Bottom