Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
QUICK QUESTION any boy ordered a pair of the frozen yellow yeezy. It looks like the tape from under the box was tampered with. He opened the box and released both sneakers were stored faced up.

I just hope a FedEx employee or east bay rep didn’t swap it out with a fake. Cause most sneakers are stored sideways in the packaging

Any ideas

So I get a message from goat. Wish they would throw me beluga 2.0s at that price point.
0CF37FF2-1B8A-4C6D-A3AD-CA9A6A66B05C.png

Glad YS is finally hearing all the complaints and hopefully change will ensue.

I’ve ordered from them 8 times, and have had issues 3 of 8 times.

Finally got my frozens from footlocker ,only gave them a quick look because I was heading out , but not really feeling how you can clearly see the yeezy box through the outside packaging smh ,luckily my neighbors are mostly old and wouldn’t look twice at it , and the regular ups guy is some old dude as well oh well just glad I finally have them

B08BF613-52F0-4291-880C-9DC6C883CFF0.jpeg

QUICK QUESTION any boy ordered a pair of the frozen yellow yeezy. It looks like the tape from under the box was tampered with. He opened the box and released both sneakers were stored faced up.

I just hope a FedEx employee or east bay rep didn’t swap it out with a fake. Cause most sneakers are stored sideways in the packaging

Any ideas

Finally got my frozens from footlocker ,only gave them a quick look because I was heading out , but not really feeling how you can clearly see the yeezy box through the outside packaging smh ,luckily my neighbors are mostly old and wouldn’t look twice at it , and the regular ups guy is some old dude as well oh well just glad I finally have them

This thread never ceases to amaze me. Some of the stuff you guys find to 8itch about is just absurd. I feel sorry for your significant others.

What you need is a life. That way you’re not bothered by what people post. it’s an open forum. Where people talk about the release. Did you purchase any yeezys? Or are here just to criticize what people write?

I was just curious, if anyone frozen yellow yeezys came packaged with the sneakers up in the box instead of sideways.

Shaolin Land in the building

What you need is a life. That way you’re not bothered by what people post. it’s an open forum. Where people talk about the release. Did you purchase any yeezys? Or are here just to criticize what people write?

I was just curious, if anyone frozen yellow yeezys came packaged with the sneakers up in the box instead of sideways.

This is common. I have received pairs both ways... All is good.

^ same here... finally got tracking from YS to deliver on Friday... its coming from cali to ship to NJ so im not surprised how long it takes to deliver

How long does it normally take when you order from them (business days)?

Back
Top Bottom