Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Looking like I will before the end of the week. They already cleared customs....

Same here but I can’t figure out which carrier they’ll be using to deliver as there is no tracking after wnDirect and DPD.. I’m assuming USPS??

546D9242-66C0-458C-A6DB-E540455A201A.png
Originally, I told myself that I was going to stay clear of the 700v2 since I have both the OG & Mauve 700s; but now I feel the all-white 700v2 growing on me. Pretty smooth looking sneaker, I might end up caving.

Last edited:
My sesames been sat at tracking at some joint in hong kong for about 3 weeks with no update and no way to contact the shipping company.

So yeah, i get it.

Bit of communication would have probably prevented this.

6CB4AE74-FCD2-4E54-BD2E-D3C47FDF6C45.jpeg

546D9242-66C0-458C-A6DB-E540455A201A.png
Originally, I told myself that I was going to stay clear of the 700v2 since I have both the OG & Mauve 700s; but now I feel the all-white 700v2 growing on me. Pretty smooth looking sneaker, I might end up caving.
I wish the midsole wasn’t all white. Make the circles blue or something

My frozens made it to my city today, set to deliver. Now fedex tracking says no delivery date specified. Sigh.

Edited:

Now it says weather delayed lol. It was 52 and sunny today. Seriously, FedEx and USPS for that matter fail at holiday time

Last edited:
YS frozen yellow delivered today! My first time using them And I’m impressed after the complaints about YS. I’m gonna try elsewhere for the Static’s. But it was nice to not experience any issues with YS

My sesames been sat at tracking at some joint in hong kong for about 3 weeks with no update and no way to contact the shipping company.

So yeah, i get it.

Bit of communication would have probably prevented this.
YS can eat a big bag of dirty D's. Just filed a chargeback for sesames that still haven't even had a shipping label created. They replied to one email just after the drop saying shipping will happen in 5/7 days. It's now been 27 days, no shipping and my daily messages are met with silence.

Pattern of Complaints
The BBB opened an investigation on this firm due to the amount of inquiries we have received. According to BBB files, consumers allege not receiving the purchases they paid for. Furthermore consumers allege not being able to get a response with the details of their orders or refunds. On October 10, 2018 the BBB contacted the company in regards to our concerns about the amount and pattern of complaints we have received, unfortunately, the BBB did not receive a response.

lmao, they shafted BBB for that long

i'm tryna look up my og complaint from the wr preorder

Back
Top Bottom