Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Could anyone get me up to speed on the statics? Widely available?

Jw if I should be entering raffles because lately, I've been just hitting at Foot Locker.

1A6D0599-A6A3-44DE-9B26-0FC184C60216.gif

I know it seems hard to believe but it really happen lol

I am sure it will be said that its for production reasons or something but its brilliant business.

Release the non-reflective in large numbers FIRST. People will buy them in case they don't hit on the reflective pair. Then people will still try for the reflective pair. If you release the reflective first people that land them won't buy the other pair.

Aka better chance of people buying 2 pairs this way
I hear you, but it’s a Yeezy 350, it sells itself, no need for the games at this point. & if this reflective pair is gonna be this limited, I can only imagine what the glow in the dark pair will be that’s supposedly coming next year.

Finishline raffle opened for the statics. Do you expect these to be easy to get like the peebras or will they be tough?

Finishline raffle opened for the statics. Do you expect these to be easy to get like the peebras or will they be tough?
The raffle opens & now the app is broken :lol: they should be just as easy if they’re hitting the foot apps as well, & if lame *** finish line is getting them, we should be ok.

if anyone knows of or becomes aware of somewhere that has size 10 semi frozen in stock let me know

questioning if I should go up a half size or not...still questioning whether I'm even going to wear or keep them

I remember how many people hated the Statics.. basically everyone. Now look.

Also the 3 versions of the same shoe **** is ****ing annoying.. why do that nonsense.. Going to keep that Footstore receipt right in the box and back they will go if I end up getting the 3M version which is what I really wanted in the first place. If I get those, I probably won't even cop the GITD joints. Not trying to literally buy the same exact shoe 3 times.. FOH.

Offspring claiming their shipment of static 700’s will be super limited. Looks like a lot less stores in each country will be getting them too. Really hope I hit on them since it’s one of my favorite releases of 2019.

i actually prefer the more muted look of the reflective ones. ill scoop up a pair of the non-reflectives but keep it on ice, hoping i can land a pair of reflectives

I remember how many people hated the Statics.. basically everyone. Now look.

Also the 3 versions of the same shoe **** is ****ing annoying.. why do that nonsense.. Going to keep that Footstore receipt right in the box and back they will go if I end up getting the 3M version which is what I really wanted in the first place. If I get those, I probably won't even cop the GITD joints. Not trying to literally buy the same exact shoe 3 times.. FOH.
NAH B. I can see how some people can be into the statics.
STILL A NASH-BASELINE-DRIBBLE-BETWEEN-THE-LEG-DIME-TO-AMARE for me. absolutely no way.
giphy.gif

So they’re saying this Static release is NON-Reflective?! Damn...

FL raffle opened, I got a ticket...but what are my chances of securing a ticket. It’s my first raffle. I heard it was rigged? I wish they would make more 4.5...that be one of the first sizes to go.

Was the non-reflective not announced? I thought it was known the more widely available pair would be this version?

When is the 3M version going to release? :nerd:

Why is everyone mad? :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Since we're on the topic of YS and shipping time, has anybody's discounted Hoodies ship?

Mine did. Delivery scheduled for this Friday.

Ordered/e-mail confirmation on Tuesday, 12/11
Shipping email from YS on Friday, 12/14
UPS tracking number e-mail shortly followed the YS e-mail on Friday, 12/14
UPS tracking showed a 'label was created' on 12/14 and then it shipped out of Los Angeles that same day. Delivery shows by end of day Friday, 12/21. I just received an update today (11:30AM EST) that the package just touched down locally in PA so maybe I will get it tomorrow.

I just bought one hoodie. A friend ordered (3) the day prior to my order and still hasn't received a shipping update. Maybe it is a quantity factor since i just ordered 1, though it shouldn't matter obviously.

Last edited:
i actually prefer the more muted look of the reflective ones. ill scoop up a pair of the non-reflectives but keep it on ice, hoping i can land a pair of reflectives
Yeah it's kind of like the stripes of the zebras vs the blue tints. I prefer the higher contrast of the zebras but I can see why people like the more subtle stripes of the blue tints.

Back
Top Bottom