Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Usually does that for me too...All you have to do is hit the GPS arrow then pick one of the stores that shows up...Let’s you enter the raffle then you can circle back after and change the store to whichever you want...

So enter the raffle at a local store (Colorado), but then go back in and change the store to a Michigan store afterwards?

I didn't know you could edit FNL raffles

I don’t think these get enough recognition. Initially I didn’t want it but it grew on me.

Attachments

• 4E9406C0-16ED-460F-B9DD-749C78A485D3.jpeg
    4E9406C0-16ED-460F-B9DD-749C78A485D3.jpeg
    432.4 KB · Views: 78
I like both statics...but I'm not giving adidas $550+ dollars like that. Imma choose one and stick with it.
im with you. im gonna grab the 700 like those better. i have 350 v2 fatigue at this point. think im done with 350 until a mostly black colorway drops.

Only a handful of stores are getting them in Europe, SNS raffle will be instore only, etc...

Gotcha- fingers crossed then! (Though, I feel the $300 price tag will still weed-out a lot of buyers even if the V2 stock is less than other/original 700s)

So enter the raffle at a local store (Colorado), but then go back in and change the store to a Michigan store afterwards?

I didn't know you could edit FNL raffles

Yeah you can...

Go in the reservations tab in your app and it’ll show active tickets...Tap on the ticket itself...Review your ticket comes up and gives you the option to change your size and store...

For some reason none of my local stores show up in the app unless I do it this way...

Just make sure there are stores in the area your heading too that are getting these and it’s an easy change...

I registered just now to give an example...

My store currently...
52E8ECA8-09AE-48BC-BD3C-64D6FD59E0DB.png

Changed to a Cali store...
D008C6EA-D327-459E-8CB6-EAD466D07D92.png

Last edited:
They are kind of narrow (but I have sort of a wide foot). For reference I wear a 43 in the Season 5 but a 44 in Season 7. I had a 43 in the Season 7 but It was way too narrow. Things hurt like a mofo'er. And fyi they are not comfy either way.
Damn I thought they would be comfortable like the 500’s. Thanks for the heads up, sounds like I almost made a mistake

Doesn’t look like the resell for 700 v2’s will be too bad even if they are more limited. Hovering around 100-150€/$ over retail for early pairs so might end up going for slightly over retail which is great if some of us who want them catch the L during release.

These Yellows are tight af! The toe box is smashed... .5 up wouldn’t be any better because the issue isn’t length, it’s the way they are stitched this time....

Last edited:
Never had a 350 this flat and smashed in the toe. Crazy. Has to be a manufacturing defect.

My first pair of Oreo’s were like that...Made them extremely uncomfortable even at a half size up...Sold them and picked up another pair that were normal...I’d slide those man then re-up while prices are just a little over retail...

Back
Top Bottom