• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
:rofl:

f37180c3f3af23aea852f8daa560c51b--dress-shoes-mens-shoes.jpg
haha

My first pair of Oreo’s were like that...Made them extremely uncomfortable even at a half size up...Sold them and picked up another pair that were normal...I’d slide those man then re-up while prices are just a little over retail...

I’d have to list locally to have a chance to get my money back in full, which is a pain in the *** and don’t want to deal with low ball offers all day and night. And theres no value on these to recoup via StockX. I will be filing a claim on these.

Who has Frozen Yellow stock? Might give it one more try..

And I will not buy from JD based on principle.

I Like 700 v2... that 300 dollar price is eh tho. They look too Zaraish in that color tho

Passing on the Static 700v2. Potential is there though, just not feeling the very basic colorway.
The 700v1 outsole is a nice design that allows for some cool color blocking schemes. They kept the design of the 700v1 midsole, but decided not to utilize the design and add some colors to it. Even making it grey w/ 3M hits would've looked nice and stayed with the Static theme. But they just went real plain and kept it all white.

Passing on the Static 700v2. Potential is there though, just not feeling the very basic colorway.
The 700v1 outsole is a nice design that allows for some cool color blocking schemes. They kept the design of the 700v1 midsole, but decided not to utilize the design and add some colors to it. Even making it grey w/ 3M hits would've looked nice and stayed with the Static theme. But they just went real plain and kept it all white.

Yea the OG midsole has black near the toebox which makes it look more slanted.

Also seems like the mesh material on the 700v2 prototype version looked softer.

Anyways gonna shoot for both and keep what I like, dump what I don’t.

Here's a mock-up I made with some small adjustments to the midsole. Added some Cream to the wave in front and heel, and also added some Grey to those ovals.

Overall it's still a pretty plain colorway, but at least it spices it up a little by not having a completely blank midsole.

StaticEdit.png

A043E2D3-7DB3-4745-9DBC-800BBDBAE6B7.jpeg
After all my complaining, YS delivered my frozens in 3 business days flat. Fastest YS service ever, west to southeast. YS has the euro box tag while footstores pair is US with rfid inside... tagged on opposite shoes too. Interesting... Anyhoo, very very happy.

Back
Top Bottom