Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
money gang cause you copped a bot and paid for 10 pairs? Bruh i dont know you or give a **** about your money! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
bruh this is not hard i can go cop dashe bot or project destroyer too, does that make me money gang now? :rofl:
You just a greedy *****

You naming some trash bots.

all them bots trash to me and if you use a bot you trash, thats why the **** be lagging and glitching cause of you stupid ****s

yall really need to stop w the bot talk. we get it, most of yall cooking w bots

cant knock da hustle but i sure as hell aint gonna praise u in public

money gang cause you copped a bot and paid for 10 pairs? Bruh i dont know you or give a **** about your money! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
bruh this is not hard i can go cop dashe bot or project destroyer too, does that make me money gang now? :rofl:
You just a greedy *****
i made money for this drop. you did not make money and did not get the shoes you wanted. so no, that would not make you money gang chief.

"I did not get the shoes I wanted" dude aint even been in the thread just came here to show his 10 bot pairs, :rofl::rofl::rofl:
aww man you people kill me

"I did not get the shoes I wanted" dude aint even been in the thread just came here to show his 10 bot pairs, :rofl::rofl::rofl:
aww man you people kill me
i used to be in here until salty old heads got mad at me lol now im back. not here for yall to scold me. i bought 10 of them, thats all i really wanted to say

46318081-DD47-458F-823A-59CF38D426AB.gif

Back
Top Bottom