Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Alright so what you hoping to get outta trolling like this? And no I’m not tight that you cooked, I didn’t want these at all. Congrats that you got ten, but I don’t think it’s that deep.
You saying that cause you know if you wanted them for the toe the boys would’ve gotten you. But regardless. ATC and talk shouldn’t be in here I only got personals

I see it’s time to unwatch the thread, today was lame af as is, but all this reselling, bot & atc talk & advertisement is making it unbearable. No appreciation for the shoe, collecting or the even chase, just weird flexing & pettiness.
real talk, this place toxic and aint like it used to be before im off this ***** again

Alright so what you hoping to get outta trolling like this? And no I’m not tight that you cooked, I didn’t want these at all. Congrats that you got ten, but I don’t think it’s that deep.
tbh i just came in here to send my one message that i got 10, then some dude was saying all sorts of goody things to me, so i saw the opportunity to troll and took it.

Bot Boiz flexing the dubs in here. Awesome job, guys. People in here actually trying to wear and pay retail but whatever. Keep up the sales for stockx

LMAO cats is really proud of using mom's money? i thought yall was trolling
personally, i used my cards. but if your a high schooler with a small amount of capital and only one credit card, what the harm in borrowing your parents card to make money? srs question, i dont see what your point is here by questioning "moms visa".

every post is someone crying about bots or resellers... Wah wah wah

:emoji_cheese::emoji_cheese::emoji_cheese::emoji_cheese:You want some cheese for all that Whine!!:emoji_wine_glass:

personally, i used my cards. but if your a high schooler with a small amount of capital and only one credit card, what the harm in borrowing your parents card to make money? srs question, i dont see what your point is here by questioning "moms visa".
I agree, I’m in college so I dont always have a ton of money in my account. I’ve used my moms card a few times to get something to resell. I always pay her back and give her a cut of the profit though

Back
Top Bottom