Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I agree, I’m in college so I dont always have a ton of money in my account. I’ve used my moms card a few times to get something to resell. I always pay her back and give her a cut of the profit though
exactly, im in college too and although i used my own cards today, during peak supreme i would use my parents cards too so i could get multiples. i always had the money so i would pay them right when they got charged plus give them money from my sale. people in here just love to complain

Reflective on StockX went from $1,100 to $620 in my size in a matter of hours. As much as I want these, I’ll wait for next rerelease. Picking up my NReflectice tomorrow, though. Boom!

This dude uses his mom’s credit card to resell while also bragging about getting 10 pairs to resell

:rofl:

It’s too much. I’m dead. Goodnight NT fam.

:stoneface:
i got my 10 pairs on my card chief. not looking for your validation. get some sleep old man

personally, i used my cards. but if your a high schooler with a small amount of capital and only one credit card, what the harm in borrowing your parents card to make money? srs question, i dont see what your point is here by questioning "moms visa".

Wait, you’re a high schooler with 10 credit cards?!?

Something seems super suspect about that.

Your claims are sounding like duck tales my guy

B7BAE775-C77B-4BBF-9B60-3161774C982A.png
Hmmmm....

Yeah i watched the price drop average while i was taking a dump from 947 to 840.

Which i why im suprised dude reckons he made 300 a pair. Unless he pre sold them and already banked the money.

Resell on them is dropping like a stone.

Yeah i watched the price drop average while i was taking a dump from 947 to 840.

Which i why im suprised dude reckons he made 300 a pair. Unless he pre sold them and already banked the money.

Resell on them is dropping like a stone.
he sold slots and made several hundred by getting the shoes for others. then add profit per pair, he made some good money in total

Back
Top Bottom