Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
OOTD x 700’s

AB09EE58-C7C5-4913-8219-B1DDFF478CEC.jpeg

Seeing last sold prices in the high 300s - mid 400s but dudes with size 11 stuck on their high horse with 600s is making my blood boil. :smh:

Literally me :lol: I’m like 300 where b???

Edit: and there’s a meat head bidding 520 too :lol:

YS still hasn't shipped my reflective 350's, but my 700 reflectives have shipped. Hell, even my non's from JD in friggin England will be here by Tuesday.

Hmm...

Wonder how this will affect things on the resale front.

2F3D81AF-B570-4746-ACEC-1B51EC6D3EA0.png

Whelp I mean it’s a matter of time government needs dollars and them sneaker resell companies ain't going to get in tax trouble to help resellers. But 5-7% in tax then stock x cut of about 9 and change %. Then PayPal cut.

Resell may take a hard hit or resellers will just try to raise prices.

All in all resell dead may go back to beast bay days and or a lot of dudes trying to use their social media to move pairs and cut the whole middle man out.

Edit the buy clearly pays the tax but still that’s going to make buyers skittish

LOL sales tax here is 10%. Granted, I've sold like 30 items on SX since I last bought something, but still -- this is probably the official end of me buying anything there unless it's something I absolutely can't find elsewhere...

Wouldn't that only affect the states where StockX has warehouses and their HQ? There is no StockX here in California.

The fact that the seller already paid taxes on the item makes it seem like SX is actually making enough money to get noticed and they like all business need to pay their taxes which they are subsequently pushing on their own customers .. I have a masters but not an MBA.. Somone with the appropriate background tell me I’m wrong lol.

You are already paying a ridiculous ‘hype tax’ .. this is just excessive to me.

I hate the new American businesses sales tax laws it used to make shopping on sites out of my state such as ExtraButterNY a no brainer. Now I just shop on END and SNS instead they usually have better prices than the U.S. and I avoid taxes.

I hate the new American businesses sales tax laws it used to make shopping on sites out of my state such as ExtraButterNY a no brainer. Now I just shop on END and SNS instead they usually have better prices than the U.S. and I avoid taxes.
i didnt even think of this, copped the v2 today for $299 shipped from SNS earlier for my girl, paid $326 for myself at the adidas store...

i could definitely see the overseas shops taking over until the next tax law destroys them too haha

Looks like no one bought the 3Ms to keep. 1200 pairs sold and a ton more for sale and that’s just StockX.

Don’t forget to add in the other resell markets and the fact that many are still waiting to get their pairs...

If these sellers keep undercutting each other, I may dive in at $300.

The fact that the seller already paid taxes on the item makes it seem like SX is actually making enough money to get noticed and they like all business need to pay their taxes which they are subsequently pushing on their own customers .. I have a masters but not an MBA.. Somone with the appropriate background tell me I’m wrong lol.

You are already paying a ridiculous ‘hype tax’ .. this is just excessive to me.
I think sellers only have to pay taxes on their sales if they exceeded $70k in sales or something like that.

but if the law requires them to collect tax on purchases, they either do it or will have to pay it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom