Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm kinda shocked the resale on the reflective dropped to where it's at rn... I'm almost tempted to just cop at this rate and just off my regular one.

I'm kinda shocked the resale on the reflective dropped to where it's at rn... I'm almost tempted to just cop at this rate and just off my regular one.

What Made Prices Tank So Far? :nerd:

I’m Definitely Gonna Dump 3rd Pair Of Non Reflectives Towards A Pair Of Reflectives To Stock. Feel Bad For Those Who Jumped Too Early On These :smh:

I wouldn’t sell my nons in order to buy reflectives...i like the designs too much mich. I’d just wait til reflectives drop enough in price to your liking and buy em..and have both nons and reflectives

Last year stock x started charging Australian customers our local GST (goods and services tax). This, plus their high shipping cost and processing fee means it makes no sense for Australians to buy from stock x or choose them over goat (who don't charge GST or processing fees).
IMG_0043.jpg

What Made Prices Tank So Far? :nerd:

I’m Definitely Gonna Dump 3rd Pair Of Non Reflectives Towards A Pair Of Reflectives To Stock. Feel Bad For Those Who Jumped Too Early On These :smh:
I have no idea haha but its tanked far more than I ever thought it would be.

Reflectives' prices are tanking because they were overpriced to begin with. The "exclusive" tag gave it that initial price bump - not because the shoe looked good and was a must-have. The colorway/design just isn't that popular. In my opinion, the see-thru design wasn't executed well because you can see the build material behind the stripe. The initial design of the 350 wasn't intended for it to be see-thru so when you take that design and force it to be see-thru you end up with a product that looks odd. Obviously there are still people that still like the shoe, but the prices tanking like this just shows that the majority of people didn't like the shoe to begin with and only bought it to resell.

Similar thing happened to the Frozen Yellows. When people saw that only ~5,000 pairs were made, the prices were at $1,500. But it quickly dropped and normalized to around $500 because majority of the people just didn't like the shoe.

As much as people hate apps like StockX and GOAT because of their contribution to the resell culture, the prices on there really are an indicator of the popularity of the shoe.

So blown. I put a bid on the OG 700s and it was accepted but the payment didn’t go through because PayPal blocked it. Now they erasing the bid and I have to start over. Bid was $355 + shipping.
Same. I had the same issue on reflective 350 earlier tonight

Did not mean that big, I've only seen 10 - 13 available. Your best bet would be to place a bid at/near retail on Stockx/GOAT since the bigger sizes aren't as desired.

You happen to see a 12.5 anywhere, man?

-Drew

Reflectives' prices are tanking because they were overpriced to begin with. The "exclusive" tag gave it that initial price bump - not because the shoe looked good and was a must-have. The colorway/design just isn't that popular. In my opinion, the see-thru design wasn't executed well because you can see the build material behind the stripe. The initial design of the 350 wasn't intended for it to be see-thru so when you take that design and force it to be see-thru you end up with a product that looks odd. Obviously there are still people that still like the shoe, but the prices tanking like this just shows that the majority of people didn't like the shoe to begin with and only bought it to resell.

Similar thing happened to the Frozen Yellows. When people saw that only ~5,000 pairs were made, the prices were at $1,500. But it quickly dropped and normalized to around $500 because majority of the people just didn't like the shoe.

As much as people hate apps like StockX and GOAT because of their contribution to the resell culture, the prices on there really are an indicator of the popularity of the shoe.

Funny thing is that peebra's are still awesomeness.

Never paid much attention to them but I'm digging the 700 mauve. How prevalant are fakes for that model? Can anyone provide any helpful tips for legit checking? Thanks.

Mauve 700s are tanks compared to my Waverunners.

And that's saying a lot considering how good the quality is on Waverunners.

I'm really curious what they did in terms of materials used.

-Drew

2018 will be 700's year there are too many cw coming out. If adidas keep the 300$ be patient because we will find some colors for 200$ easy

Back
Top Bottom