Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
People keep thinking of Yeezy as an Adidas collab like Off-White x Nike. Yeezy is a brand under Adidas like JB. That said they are going to keep dropping colorways and models just like JB. And I bet no one in here owns every JB shoe model and colorway. Yeezy is following that mold. They are going to keep dropping different colorways of "old" models and probably create cheaper models like the calabasas. Triple whites will probably drop multiple times a year. They are no longer a bright shiny object, just part of the established sneaker market, you wont love everything they release and one day they will occupy a section of the shoe wall in sneaker stores.

this is what I said 2 years ago... There will be tiers of Yeezys and something like the 750 or some 700s will stay as unicorns.
But the 350s are looking like the regular team model so to speak...

Mauves are insanely versatile. Brought them to Tokyo and I wore them 80% of the time...

Lol you guys talk of the mauves are why I bought them (aside from actually liking them), I love versatile and durable sneakers especially in these winter months and paid less than I would’ve when they released so I’m pleased

IMG_20190118_095118.jpg

I got my Mauve's on today..wore them 2x this week if I remember correctly. I've been administering exams all week (high school teacher) so nothing but sneakers since I've been walking around so much. The 700 went from a shoe that I thought was ugly to now being my favorite adidas shoe.

Finally someone who knows how to dress with a traditional look; some of these recent pics over the past few days with little kid elastic band pants, baggy jeans, 'high waters' showing off corny colorful socks are getting cringeworthy.

Finally someone who knows how to dress with a traditional look; some of these recent pics over the past few days with little kid elastic band pants, baggy jeans, 'high waters' showing off corny colorful socks are getting cringeworthy.
THANK YOU! Jeez. That's what I mean!!! tons of corny fits the past year man... Let's do better in 2019 boys.

THANK YOU! Jeez. That's what I mean!!! tons of corny fits the past year man... Let's do better in 2019 boys.
People just try to hard to look like it’s fashion week , not realizing that their fashions weak , I just appreciate My style , I get my compliments and keep it moving

I really hate the “showing off the socks” fit people try to go for with the 350s I always found it kinda corny, to eaches own though. Rock em how you like em.

People just try to hard to look like it’s fashion week , not realizing that their fashions weak , I just appreciate My style , I get my compliments and keep it moving
BARS. honestly though, it's a very very bad look especially with printed socks. This isn't a to each his own moment either... STOP DOING IT BOYS.
If you can't do it right... please do not do it at all.

I like the static 700 V2s especially whenever I see them on feet.

My only issue with it is it looks like they didn't put too much thought in the design. Unlike the OG 700 with lines that flow well
and the design is cohesive. This design is very clunky and the colorway doesn't hide the flaws well which the upcoming black
one does.

I feel like the V2 sharpened its aesthetic. The toebox horns are smaller to make it look less clunky. Sometimes when I see people wear waves the horns are shaped funny.

re: cream restock
everyone that wants yeezys will have yeezys; and even if you don't want these yeezy's you getting them. 350V2s need to be vaulted already.

I feel like the V2 sharpened its aesthetic. The toebox horns are smaller to make it look less clunky. Sometimes when I see people wear waves the horns are shaped funny.
must be me adjusting to the aesthetic... I prefer the V1s obviously but the V2s are not bad at all. Not at all.

Back
Top Bottom