Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I love my mauves, but they're the weakest of the 700 v1s to me. The only debate now is if I cop inertias on rd or see if they go for below retail like the mauves did.

It's most likely because I'm flat footed but the 700's are the least comfortable to me. Still ******* love them though.

Yea, I was 60% for inertia’s. These on-feet’s put me to 100% pass

ED4721F7-B001-4D8D-9FEB-2A3B301F649B.jpeg
Please don’t blame those beauties on the way that lame weirdo is wearing them

In for the hyperspace and clay I guess. Just hope “special release” doesn’t mean I have to jump thru hoops to cop.

They break in. I'm flat footed as well, and the initial arch on the insoles was hurting me... but eventually it flattens down.
My Waverunners feel ok. I've had them since last March but they still don't feel as good as 500's or 350's.
Do you size up at all? I feel like that might help. I'm an 11 in all Yeezy's.

My Waverunners feel ok. I've had them since last March but they still don't feel as good as 500's or 350's.
Do you size up at all? I feel like that might help. I'm an 11 in all Yeezy's.

I went TTS in Mauves. Snug at first, but they eventually pack in / loosen up.

.5 up in 350's, after a long time going with TTS only to finally give up and realize they are just too damn tight on the top of my foot when TTS.

this is the reason I hate 350s is people rocking them with the socks out and joggers... it's just not a good look man.
tenor.gif

Sorry bro for taking a shot at you, but it's a very bad look. No one cares about my opinion anyway.

Lmao ok boss. Since you the style dictator, let’s see you model for us then?

Cause I ain’t waiting around on Kanye to tell me what to wear like some of y’all.....

Lmao ok boss. Since you the style dictator, let’s see you model for us then?

Cause I ain’t waiting around on Kanye to tell me what to wear like some of y’all.....

When you first tried on those elastic pants that came above your ankles, did you think they looked good?

on the fence with the inertia’s... they are so clean but so plain... nothing wrong with plain really its the price tag that puts me on the fence... i do love the colorway though

“Special release” is probably AKA for

“Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Hyper Space
Only available at adidas confirmed NYC, LA, Chicago, and Miami”

Lol YM loves to spice yeezys up

Back
Top Bottom