Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Finally someone who knows how to dress with a traditional look; some of these recent pics over the past few days with little kid elastic band pants, baggy jeans, 'high waters' showing off corny colorful socks are getting cringeworthy.
High water keep them stains off.
PULL DOWN THEM PANTS FAM. sheeeesh!
Wifey gonna love those Inertias...
nah. Keep’em high!
Now I ain't never tell you to put down your cuffs
Keep 'em high
Sorry, had to. :D

In for a pair of these beauties!
Screenshot_20190116-020008_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190118-141339_Instagram.jpg

I like that ROLEX better :wow:

:rofl:

Y'all think they on the clear stripe wave due to the new Sply 350 print being extra booty?

Truly, which is worse? Toss up, imo.

dudes in here a little TOO concerned about what other dudes wear :lol:

only other guy ive given style advice to is my brother, and I did it by gifting him gear & kicks every birthday/christmas/graduation, not by talking ish. random dudes on the internet can wear what they like, no damns given here.

dudes in here a little TOO concerned about what other dudes wear :lol:

only other guy ive given style advice to is my brother, and I did it by gifting him gear & kicks every birthday/christmas/graduation, not by talking ish. random dudes on the internet can wear what they like, no damns given here.
But I thought him posting was for a reaction? And you can literally say dudes in here a little TOO concerned about getting other people's opinions by posting said pics.

But I thought him posting was for a reaction? And you can literally say dudes in here a little TOO concerned about getting other people's opinions by posting said pics.

i thought we were supposed to encourage pic sharing and shoe showing off, also it would be pretty boring if everyone was a cookie cutter shoe wearing, let people enjoy their uniqueness

Were there rumors that the Belugas would release again? I’m damn close to buying a pair, but **** I’d be tight if they somehow dropped again soon. :lol:

I think having opinions on how ppl dress is fine, we all have our own tastes..

But if you gonna critique, you better be showing off the way you dress, otherwise the only 'look' you pullin' off is that of a hater.

So far the ppl calling me out, ain't posted no fits, but claim they got the sauce.....

Back
Top Bottom