• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I like these boots but can never pull the trigger on em
Any one have em?
How you feel?
I’ve had a few pairs of Yeezy boots (Season 3, 6, 7) and I’ve enjoyed them all. Quality materials, solid construction, they hold up and look good. Only worth it on sale tho for the most part. I just copped the Season 4 Combats on YS. 220 can’t pass that up for the quality you get

requests not to mention him in the first sentence, proceeds to write a thesis statement lol
Money dude is an internet cat whose high school or colleges age who thinks they’re into fashion. Prob didn’t learn about Rick Owens until after adidas

Like that one guy who ranting about all these other yeezy dead. 700s da flavor. Blah blah blah. Whatever makes him feel better
sorry bro, but you making up fairytale sneaker titles and me simply stating my opinion about a shoe is 2 different things, but nice reach.

Friend from Japan sent this over to me. Thankful to have someone be able to proxy. Now I just need to locate true forms on the low

Attachments

• 815E79FE-4EDD-4FC3-BFF3-2CE34E50917C.jpeg
    815E79FE-4EDD-4FC3-BFF3-2CE34E50917C.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 51
Waiting for these True Form prices to drop. Hyperspace prices aren't bad. Will probably pull the trigger on those soon.

sorry bro, but you making up fairytale sneaker titles and me simply stating my opinion about a shoe is 2 different things, but nice reach.
Swear to u I didn’t make this up. Some fool really posted the same thing a few pages back

:lol: and go figure after that dude posted that pic of those kids 350s this pops up in my mentions on yt. Why would anybody do this lol
Screenshot_20190316-152845_YouTube.jpg

I’ve had a few pairs of Yeezy boots (Season 3, 6, 7) and I’ve enjoyed them all. Quality materials, solid construction, they hold up and look good. Only worth it on sale tho for the most part. I just copped the Season 4 Combats on YS. 220 can’t pass that up for the quality you get

I don’t own any, but I’ve seen the boots on feet and they look good. Can’t really speak to quality. If I lived in a place with bad winters I’d probably get a pair under retail just to switch it up, but I have timbs and some polo boots and don’t even wear those much.

It’s crazy how almost every pair of Yeezys has a 50/50 love/hate split between people. The only clear cut winner ,that everyone seems to adore,are the Waves. Not even the Zebras are universally liked by everyone.

Back
Top Bottom