Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Wild people still go crazy over the v2. They literally dropped 15 plus colors of the same model lol wonder what’s the idea behind pushing the same shoe for nearly 3 years now. Wish they would make a v3 that’s not as big on feet like the v1, but with v2 quality materials

Wild people still go crazy over the v2. They literally dropped 15 plus colors of the same model lol wonder what’s the idea behind pushing the same shoe for nearly 3 years now. Wish they would make a v3 that’s not as big on feet like the v1, but with v2 quality materials
They make tons of Jordan 1’s. If it’s a popular model why stop making them?

I’m bias. I love the v1 minimalist look. The v2 looks like elf shoes on me. Just ready for a new silhouette.

I know it is what it is but im with you. When you are really looking forward to something new and you get the 700 V2 and youre like ok im out on that whole silo...whats next? Hey we added a clear stripe to the 350 V2....ok that looks terrible whats next, out on allll of those too.....Uh we have....uhhh......Maybe a basketball shoe later this year?

All in all i got my inertias and will coast into yeezy retirement for what looks like an extended period of time

I guess they kind of change things up a little.

1. Beluga 1.0, Red, Green, Oreo, Copper. (Solid stripe color)
2. Bred (Add pull tab and leaves lettering, no pattern, no stripe)
3. Zebra, 2.0, Blue Tint, Yebra (Full Zebra pattern)
4. Cream, Sesame, Butter (Completely monotone)
5. Statics, Clay, Trueform, Hyperspace (Clear stripe, Static pattern on knit)

not sure the comparison is the same. 1s came out for a little over a year and then took 10 year hiatus before the first retro, followed by another 7 year break. throughout that time Jordan was releasing new models each year.
Doesn’t change the fact that they’ve made more color ways in the same 3 year span lol.

Adidas UK nor FootLocker wouldn’t accept the postal code of my forwarding service. I ended up changing the postal code by one number and ordering on Adidas. Fingers crossed it gets to the right destination.

I wonder if Adidas was trying to block people from using forwarding services. I tried 2 different ones.

Back
Top Bottom