• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Spring is finally here, fellas :nthat:

jsopyu.jpg

2hohbw1.jpg

It’s crazy how almost every pair of Yeezys has a 50/50 love/hate split between people. The only clear cut winner ,that everyone seems to adore,are the Waves. Not even the Zebras are universally liked by everyone.

If I had to pick one Yeezy that I feel has the most universal mutual love, I’d have to pick the OG waverunner (and even those have a huge hate-base).

Yeah I’d say it’s pretty hard to hate on either of them. Some people think the Sesames are too bland though.
Waverunners, Sesames, Creams- they’re all up there...the fact that the creams dropped like 3 times in GR numbers tells you something there...

Flowers for the burning red October’s chick

How many years and you still on my jock? I get it. You think you’re a comedian. If you ain’t postin’ no fits, keep it movin’ cause you look like a gigantic hater. All you do is post negative crap. Keep it movin’, I ain’t askin’ I’m telling you.

How many years and you still on my jock? I get it. You think you’re a comedian. If you ain’t postin’ no fits, keep it movin’ cause you look like a gigantic hater. All you do is post negative crap. Keep it movin’, I ain’t askin’ I’m telling you.
:rofl:

Anybody have the tags on the left shoe of their wave runners? I only really see them on right shoe. Was gonna unds last night but wanted to wait now to see if this is normal lol

Anybody have the tags on the left shoe of their wave runners? I only really see them on right shoe. Was gonna unds last night but wanted to wait now to see if this is normal lol
178103DF-429E-4622-9BD6-06174A3B7AE6.gif

Dam I think I’ve heard it all now.

Bro...if you don’t know by now if your shoes are real or fake you’ll never know. You sound like the type of dudes that want a LC in pairs bought from adc:rofl:

Last edited:
178103DF-429E-4622-9BD6-06174A3B7AE6.gif

Dam I think I’ve heard it all now.

Bro...if you don’t know by now if your shoes are real or fake you’ll never know.
Thanks for the info bro. Much appreciated :lol: I havent looked at them since I got them in. Gif and all. You put some effort into that. I'm grateful.

It should be on the right pair.
That's what I thought. I got them from stockx. On goat all the new with defect pics show them on right shoe except 1 has it on left. Hmmm who gonna help me with a lc without roasting me for not knowing everything bout 700s :loo

Back
Top Bottom