Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Lol ask a simple question get everything but an answer. Must have a good time when ur girl asks what you want for dinner :lol: but it's all good bro. If you could help I would appreciate it. Also you have to use the @ to tag someone properly. Does that blow ur mind :lol:

Edit: also I'm not confused about anything. I'm simply asking if anybody else's wr came with tags on the left shoe. Every pair that I've looked at besides 2 had tags on right shoe. Really was a simple comment to respond to without a bunch of bull**** lol

The tags could be reattached to the other shoe, or it could have come that way from the factory. The LC board is pretty much dead. Would say to post pics on twitter. There are a number of guys that will LC check for you.

The tags could be reattached to the other shoe, or it could have come that way from the factory. The LC board is pretty much dead. Would say to post pics on twitter. There are a number of guys that will LC check for you.
This is my only form of social media :lol: I just wasnt aware if anybody else got their wave runners with tags on left shoe or if it was something that could raise a red flag.

Not sure if this applies to 700s, but my Euro pair of PW NMD came with laces and tags attached to the left side and the ADC pair came with it attached to the right side. Didn't have a euro waverunner to compare, but just trying to answer the wrong side lace bag/tag question in here.

This is my only form of social media :lol: I just wasnt aware if anybody else got their wave runners with tags on left shoe or if it was something that could raise a red flag.
Both pairs from YS. One has tag on left, other on the right. As someone else mentioned, it's not something you can use to legit check. Hope this helps.
IMG_9411.JPG

IMG_20190317_170618~01.jpg
First pair of 700 - I really love em!
Usually I'm not a fan of lace swaps but changing to outsole matching laces made a huge difference from nice to awesome for me.

If anyone is looking for some cream oval laces too , these are the ones I took:
www.amazon.de/dp/B07172MQ6S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_OjNJCbTB5B4F2
(The original ones are about 130cm, but the 120cm fits perfect)

Both of these set the shoe off nicely. Cream lace swap is a bit more understated, salmon laces give it a nice hit of color.

Only 700s you need are Waves, Inertias, and Mauves. Waves year round, Mauves in fall/winter, Inertias in spring/summer. The 700 line isn’t built out enough yet, but these three CWs easily over those that have already released (salts and statics), and the two upcoming V2s.

I would cop. Those are dope.

Neph, why your laces so choked up?And these are not the 700s to do a lace swap. Why? Think this is the only time I’ve seen waves and was like nah. :smh:

Naw, son. These are not the same length as your regular 700 laces. I'm the last person you need to tell how to dress.

If you REALLY lookin' at the pic and not just hatin', my laces are not tight at all and are all flush. The length forced me to have bigger loops.

I was looking at some Moon Yellows and I like to look at the used section of GOAT to get a better idea of what the shoe actually looks like. I noticed that some models seem to be totally lacking color. Is that accurate? In stock pictures, the yellow seems to pop much more.

I was looking at some Moon Yellows and I like to look at the used section of GOAT to get a better idea of what the shoe actually looks like. I noticed that some models seem to be totally lacking color. Is that accurate? In stock pictures, the yellow seems to pop much more.

Here’s a video comparing those to the blush CW. I had both the super moon and the butters, I think that’s the closest comparison of one sneaker to another. There are comparison videos of those two as well. Would say they’re more pale in color in person.

Hate paying resell, but gonna have to on the trueform. Entered a ton of raffles and didn’t hit a single one. I’m assuming most pairs are gonna get in hand soon, but where exactly are prices gonna land at. Was sitting for a long time on ys because of the crazy shipping charges

True form looks the best in that picture..but the light is shining on it..kinda blinding out the scar...and yes..i call it a scar..not a stripe.
The scar on the Hyperspace ..deep yellow with mange. There’s like 3 colors on the scar for Clays.
Kinda painful to look at.

Back
Top Bottom