Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The grey toe is really dope imo. It's the one thing that REALLY sets it apart from the mauves as the mauves toe is a brown suede headed into the purple suede panels on the side.

The grey toe is what got me too. Saw the comparison pics w/ the mauves and i really like how the geode's look. Missed out on the static V2's so these will be my first pair of V2's.

Considered getting the analogs but it's too plain of a colorway like the salts. I'm interested to see more pics of the cement V2's and see the comparisons between that and the geode's. Also, need the basketball Yeezy's to release soon.

Probably just setting up the room. If there was an active case, doubt someone would be careless enough to take a pic of their shoes. But generally, booties are required during the case.

Most surgeons/PA’s,etc. dgaf tho.

Different protocols at all hospitals. I often wondered why depts like the OR don’t follow a universal standardized protocol. Not too long ago we walked around with short sleeve scrub tops, now it’s mandatory to wear OR jackets to cover the arms. Rules are different for surgeons. PA’s aren’t allowed to perform surgeries at my hospital.

While certain parts of the environment are sterile, my area and myself are not. I really don’t see whats careless about my pic

343D504F-4C60-48CE-A77A-19A42F3E0574.jpeg
FD53877C-875F-40B6-980C-73B5AD51B660.jpeg

Depending on the lighting of pics these range from in shade, some pics are very dark. I hope once I get mine in hand they look closer to this pic.

I hope they hit discount. Really like them here. While they may be similar to
Mauves, these are better to me.

Anyone Have Suggestions On The Best Way To Get Ahold Of YS?

I Have Emailed Three Times Now Via Their Website In Regards To My Girls Unshipped Inertia’s And Still No Response :smh:

Any Suggestions From Those Who Have Also Dealt With This Would Be Much Appreciated :nthat:

Chances OG belugas restock? I’m about to pull the trigger on SX for a good price considering what it was. Gonna feel like a zebra fool if these are mass re-released

Aside from So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 's situation, has Yeezy Supply been "better" with fulfillment lately?

I did end up buying the Geodes and a pair of pants. $20 shipping is better than $28.80 NYS tax.

Back
Top Bottom