• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
519252969984753684.png

Ordered the geodes from adidas as soon as they dropped, since I'm really digging the cw. Now I just got an email saying that my order was canceled for no reason at all, was expecting them tomorrow :frown:. Now, since they are sitting, I wonder if I should wait for sales or buy them again before they sell out (if they actually do sell out). The worst part is that the refund takes like 14 days to arrive, what a joke.
Got an answer from adidas, they said they've been sold out early since the release. However, they're still sitting on the website, not even going to try to purchase from there again, might as well be canceled due to stock once again. Hard to belive that the geodes were sold out on Adidas 15 minutes after drop on a size 8...

Ordered the geodes from adidas as soon as they dropped, since I'm really digging the cw. Now I just got an email saying that my order was canceled for no reason at all, was expecting them tomorrow :frown:. Now, since they are sitting, I wonder if I should wait for sales or buy them again before they sell out (if they actually do sell out). The worst part is that the refund takes like 14 days to arrive, what a joke.

Seems like ADC cancels so often, its starting to feel like they want their yeezy customers to feel the need to purchase multiples just to make sure they secure at least one.

Dumb sad... middle finger to them.

True Forms are easily the weakest out of the 3, the Hyperspace and Clay tops them with ease the True Forms are too basic from what we got in the past.

Am I the only one that feels the Geodes is a fake sell out? Lol. I thought they were gonna sit online until after the Analogs released next month, based on the first couple days
Definitely a fake ADC sell-out; i just looked like an hour ago most sizes are still available on YS (even small ones), and there was size 9s and above all weekend on ADC. Now both sites say sold out. LOL. They did that with the Inertias too.

Back
Top Bottom