Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Don’t know any specifically in europe, but Slickies, rope lace supply, and lacelab seem to be the go-tos. Some have posted previously a few amazon links, would try there for Europe.

These are all half oval laces roughly sized around 51-56 inches (140cm)

Thanks! I will check them out later today

Feel like I kinda slept/ been busy w/ work and didn’t cop clays, no where has my 11.5

Guess I’ll wait on a restock if not on to the next.

It would have been a great april fools joke if they would have dropped the clear stripe and actually made it a V1 upper with a V2 sole like people have been clamoring for.

tbh both those albums so long overdue they'd never even come close to living up to expectations.

Nobody is checking for Detox anymore. There's just no way it will ever live up to the hype if it ever drops. Dre probably saw how poor his last single was received so he just said forget Detox since it's gonna ruin his legacy.

does anyone deal with stockx? after your item passes inspection is there any way stockx would retract the pay out if the buyer doesnt accept the shoes? what happens if the buyer doesnt accept the shoe and returns it to stockx. will the seller be penalized in any way or does stockx handle the rest after pay out?

Back
Top Bottom