• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Schedule to arrive Thursday....
F5E3898F-C971-45F4-9C75-AF2838A2F670.jpeg

how were footsites on Saturday?

was a headache at first but surprisingly a lot of people got thru manually (including me). First time I was able to get more pairs off of footsites than I did off YS.

sneakerheadsurvery2019 for 5% off

doesn't work for everybody. Only to those got were sent a survey to fill out. People keep posting that and leading other people on. :smh:

was a headache at first but surprisingly a lot of people got thru manually (including me). First time I was able to get more pairs off of footsites than I did off YS.

doesn't work for everybody. Only to those got were sent a survey to fill out. People keep posting that and leading other people on. :smh:
didn't know that, figured it was generic.

damn, nice..wish i stayed home instead of venturing out to the mall. seems like they've been better lately. even though my patent unc's were cancelled ultimately :smh: it's still surprising to be able to check out

This!!!! Put in work for about an hour but was eventually able to cop.

The 4am drop helped for Team Manual. YS was a cluster **&k

Not trying to reach but people have pointed out that YeezyMafia in the past has posted "April fools" details to only find out it was real.

People mentioned how one time they said Zebra restock on April fools before summer and it turned out to be real.

Kinda hope this ends up being like that with these...

I hope this is just the case for me but on the pair I picked up one shoes midsole is orange while the other is leaning towards pink..... hope my ppls waiting on ur online orders don't have the same problem.... will post pics later

Not trying to reach but people have pointed out that YeezyMafia in the past has posted "April fools" details to only find out it was real.

People mentioned how one time they said Zebra restock on April fools before summer and it turned out to be real.

Kinda hope this ends up being like that with these...

There were rumors of V1 knit on a V2 sole being tested in late 2018.

UPS my choice is a must have when dealing with YS

Nothing shows on mine.... getting nervous mine won’t ship. First time ordering from them.

Edit, nvm just checked again. Assuming it’s coming from Cali. I’m pretty sure they had the label created... being delivered Friday. Can’t wait !

Got shipping email from YS for socks... Shoes saying still preparing for shipment..

Hate To Be Negative But Get Ready To Potentially Not Receive Those Kicks. They Did This Same BS To Me On The Inertia Release :smh: $20 Shipping Just To Get Some Socks :rolleyes

Really Hope You Have Better Luck Than Me :nthat:

Thanks For The UPS My Choice Reminder Fella’s, Just Checked And Looks Like My Size 4 Is Ready To Go :pimp: :pimp:

True Forms arrived today. I like em more than I thought I would, but, with shipping and forwarding, they ended up running me $365, which is pretty ridiculous. May send em down the road. That is, unless I like em more than the clays when they get here later this week.

Geodes finally arrived from YS today, too. Love em.

True Forms arrived today. I like em more than I thought I would, but, with shipping and forwarding, they ended up running me $365, which is pretty ridiculous. May send em down the road. That is, unless I like em more than the clays when they get here later this week.

Geodes finally arrived from YS today, too. Love em.

Size On True Forms? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom