• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
All I put was lol yesterday :rofl:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180307-234502.jpg
    Screenshot_20180307-234502.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 109
so you're saying I should hang into my 500s for a while?
i mean you can hold onto any yeezy and it will go up eventually; some might take longer than others i.e. beluga 2.0s and blue tints (although both are slowly creeping up now). me, personally, ill sell enough to cover my costs + the cost of my personal pair, then just sit on whatever i have left. i think in a year from now these will be going for a good amount since they are the OG 500 and people will grow to like these as they have with the 700s now.

Wonder if the 300 price point will have an effect on release, maybe the broke bois gonna sit it out till next weekend for powerphases.

Great, thanks. So basically with only 19K 700s it's gonna be hard as hell. That's why I asked
very. people keep saying bricks but i dont think they're realizing how limited this restock is. and even after including the original pre-orders, its still more limited than every 350 v2 besides frozen yellows

i mean you can hold onto any yeezy and it will go up eventually; some might take longer than others i.e. beluga 2.0s and blue tints (although both are slowly creeping up now). me, personally, ill sell enough to cover my costs + the cost of my personal pair, then just sit on whatever i have left. i think in a year from now these will be going for a good amount since they are the OG 500 and people will grow to like these as they have with the 700s now.

can you tell belugas to go back up instead of down

there will be a lot of L's...if these rumored stock levels are right... Sadderday is going to be painful.

interesting they put the drop time :nerd:

I managed to strike out on Blue Tints somehow, but at least my boy had my back on that release. I think these will sell faster than expected after everyone saw how high they were reselling before.

Back
Top Bottom