Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Great, thanks. So basically with only 19K 700s it's gonna be hard as hell. That's why I asked
Tougher than normal considering it's not gonna be sold in stores. Bred v2s were around 21k on ADC and they weren't bad. Got to double up actually. I hit on YS and then went for seconds on ADC which was an easy cop. Just gonna suck since footstores and boutiques aren't getting them.

This Wave Runner is the only Adidas Yeezy I ever wanted, I really hope I could get a pair. I never even tried to get a yeezy release since I didn't want to potentially take a pair from someone who actually likes them. hope I have the sneaker gods on my side lol
I swear if more people thought like you this sneaker game would be so much better. Just for that I seriously hope you get a pair on saturday.

Waverunners are probably my most wanted Yeezy and I hope to get a pair even though I've never had any luck with any of them before smh

what broke boi would sit out on wave runners for powerphases. Theres more in resell for the wave runners than the few measly dollars of powerphases

giphy.gif

Wish I can cop since my birthday is next week. Hopefully the sneaker gods help me catch a W after helping a bunch of peeps in here cart pairs during the last few releases. Helped a couple on the beluga 2.0s and a good amount for the powerphases and blue tints :pimp:

How were you able to help people? I never can seem to get HMAC from ADC and haven’t figured out a good way to do so besides the LTE/IP/multiple ppl jig.

what broke boi would sit out on wave runners for powerphases. Theres more in resell for the wave runners than the few measly dollars of powerphases

Maybe he meant to actually wear the shoes? You could probably get a free pair of powerphases by moving your 700s at post-drop resell.

I guess but even if you were gonna wear them, a lot of people cop multiples to offset the cost of their own personal pair.

How were you able to help people? I never can seem to get HMAC from ADC and haven’t figured out a good way to do so besides the LTE/IP/multiple ppl jig.
I know it’s pretty easy to help people on YS, since you can add a pair to cart and copy the link to your cart and anyone can checkout using it. I helped some people out with the Blush 500s and Blue Tints that way.

Last edited:
That fit is better than 98% of the people I’ve seen with the 700’s.

I wonder if these people will be embarrassed looking back at these pictures in 10-15 years.

Honestly, we might all be looking back in 10 years at this Dad shoe trend and wondering WTF people were thinking during the Trump years lol (either that or pretty much everyone will be wearing Dad shoes).

homie has a better chance of buying 50 pairs of PP Vs 2 pairs of WaveRunners

He might make more $$$ if he gets $10-15 bucks off each pair of PP

LMAO :rofl: Just sayin

Back
Top Bottom