Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
What in the world? Looks nothing close to the original prototype:

adidas-yeezy-451
probably came down to production cost. I’d imagine the extra “foam” cost way more than the nubuck.

been rocking dickies for 25yrs, i'm on they're mailing list and everything, get 7734 of a lot of discounts and they selling at wally world for the low

high fashion.....in here.....
gT83EWF.gif
Peeps have never stopped rocking Dickies. They are the equivalent of Levi’s; no matter what’s in style they will always be going strong.

Peeps have never stopped rocking Dickies. They are the equivalent of Levi’s; no matter what’s in style they will always be going strong.

501 i have matching jeans and jacket fits and a few random colors while 550 i've gotten every color i think, i got like 11prs or so i think, making them my go to. 559, 560, 569, 541 are pretty nice as well for me

Alright, no idea why I'm posting it here, but I feel like the guys in this thread generally get me. So...

I'm taking the fam to NYC (staying just south of the Park) in a couple weeks for 8 days (I haven't been since I was 11 -- let's just say Ed Koch was the mayor then...), and I need to go to at least a few sneaker shops (and I'll certainly need to stop by BAPE as an homage).

So what spots would you recommend?

ETA -- shout out @Guccishades I need you here!

Alright, no idea why I'm posting it here, but I feel like the guys in this thread generally get me. So...

I'm taking the fam to NYC (staying just south of the Park) in a couple weeks for 8 days (I haven't been since I was 11 -- let's just say Ed Koch was the mayor then...), and I need to go to at least a few sneaker shops (and I'll certainly need to stop by BAPE as an homage).

Atmos
SneakersnStuff
Round Two
Flight Club
Stadium Goods
Supreme
Kith
Extra Butter
Dover Street Market
21 Mercer
Concepts

The usual stuff.
Personally I wouldn't spend much time hitting up Sneaker spots during a vacation. I like to soak up the culture, but that's just me.

Enjoy the trip, man.

-Drew

Atmos
SneakersnStuff
Round Two
Flight Club
Stadium Goods
Supreme
Kith
Extra Butter
Dover Street Market
21 Mercer
Concepts

The usual stuff.
Personally I wouldn't spend much time hitting up Sneaker spots during a vacation. I like to soak up the culture, but that's just me.

Enjoy the trip, man.

-Drew

For me that's the only culture that matters lol, was excited to find some shoe shops in Latvia, and Poland, still haven't found anything in Lithuania

Prince Street Pizza, Halal Guys, Levain Bakery, Essa Bagel, Jollibeeeee

1A927573-29C0-4D73-8035-A746B625D921.jpeg

LMK when u get there. I usually meet up w NTers and show them around the non touristy places.

If you're going to Bape, that's in Soho you'll be good just walking around that area alone. Supreme obviously, Adidas store Soho, Nike Lab, Stadium Goods all in the vicinity. I haven't been but Urban Necessities opened inside an American Eagle in soho. Round Two is still newish but they have a ton of clothing and the daily inventory is pretty dynamic. Have fun, NYC is a bit more packed than when you left it.

Still can't get with the 700 V2s...black 350s are a maybe to me. I honestly feel like im trying to convince myself to like them. I have olive stripes and i can't see going into my closet to grab a black pair of 350s and picking these over the olive stripes.

Hey fam if anyone in SoCal wants to trade some 700's (Waves, Salts, and Geodes) in size 10 or 10.5 for my VNDS Bred 350's PM. Its been a long time since I wore them so when I put them on the other day they felt too narrow compared to the 700's.

1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom