Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Those glows were a major troll job.. dropped early, then ys kept the page up all weekend without another release. Sellin for double in the aftermarket. On to the next..

I know there’ll be plenty of hype for a black v2 again, but it looks like the major retailers gettin em. Should be able to snag a couple on foot apps. Don’t want anything to do with that splash page again. Wouldn’t mind grabbin reflectives, but reg are fine too.

I know you guys probably don’t care about this but this is interesting and changes the way I feel about buying Adidas now....in short the company has Nazi ties
41C2A9ED-80BF-4896-B684-9BAE90269097.jpeg
5952F209-C404-45D5-91E3-665CC67B033B.jpeg

so child labor didn't bother you but the Nazi ties do

word. my first cousin is a navy vet and my aunt asked him yesterday if he was getting a free meal. My mother was like no thats for veterans day. this day is for the fallen soldiers. My aunt was like wym? cousin goes: the dea ones.

so child labor didn't bother you but the Nazi ties do

This comment amazes me. But do you. I actually expected these kinds of responses. I mean seriously, people boycotted Kanye for about 10 minutes for his slavery comment, they boycotted Gucci, for maybe 2 days for the black face. Morals are out the window when it comes to getting your fit together. :smh:

People are sheep...pretty damn sad.

This comment amazes me. But do you. I actually expected these kinds of responses. I mean seriously, people boycotted Kanye for about 10 minutes for his slavery comment, they boycotted Gucci, for maybe 2 days for the black face. Morals are out the window when it comes to getting your fit together. :smh:

People are sheep...pretty damn sad.

I don’t think you understand that if you grew up in Germany at that time, you probably would’ve been praising the nazi party. Can’t call others sheep when you want to virtue signal about nazi ties before even thinking it through.

Wow, you just found this out now??

Noobish.

And any german born in that era had Nazi ‘ties’ so get over it.

No

and if you are Jewish?

Get over it?

I don’t think you understand that if you grew up in Germany at that time, you probably would’ve been praising the nazi party. Can’t call others sheep when you want to virtue signal about nazi ties before even thinking it through.

No, not everyone was supporting and praising the Nazi party.

Is anyone who hit on Glow’s from Yeezy Supply still waiting on shipment/tracking?

They'll be a lot of Vantas..at least 50k-100k pairs.
You can go in-store to an Adidas store on May 31st and buy them no sweat. Or you can buy them online June 6th..with also..no sweat.
I see now that’s theres no official stock numbers yet..but rumored to be 40,000. I’m sure the Vantas will sell out within 24hrs..way faster than Geodes did.especially in my size 12.5 or 13. I’m gonna try and get a pair in store on Fri..because i wanna focus on the 350s next wk

So what is FNL’s raffle for? The reflectives? I thought non-reflectives released on the 8th.

Back
Top Bottom