Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m at the packer shoes store in Teaneck and now they talking about they’re not releasing today.......

1E3AD02C-C82D-4387-B3C1-89E9C5E638B7.jpeg

Man... I would be upset if I stayed up all night and didn't get a pair. :lol:
As usual, YS was a bot fest with how quick it sold out. :smh:
I'm not upset I missed on these, because like others, I just wanted them to use as trade bait or to fund something else I missed on.

PO

wow .. did they give you a reason why? no fights or anything either right? it looks pretty calm
Owner just came out and said they don’t have em and that it’s a future release date. Not sure what to think but I’ll hang until 12. Some people are pissed and saying they have em. Well see

Footaction finally fixes my account, but I'm stuck with this 6 min headstart bs. Oh well, here's to Footlocker hopefully coming through in the clutch.

FYI, if you having any issues with points it's always easier and best to hit up the FTL/FA on twitter via DM. They're 2/2 with me now.
how long do they usually take to respond to a DM?

i tried their customer service number and they told me there was nothing they could do.
i should have been updated to platinum by monday but it hasnt updated. its the last day for submissions too. :smh:

Good thing I don't care about 3M much. That's ridiculous. I'm not tryna stay up every day for the whole week for YS. These shock drops suck ***.

5 months ago the only thing I heard was "350s are dead" and now the last 10 pages have been exclusively about 350s haha. I'm grabbing my Vantas tomorrow and will be a happy customer.
But that’s anytime Yeezys are limited & flipping for a bit of money, other than that it’s a ghost town fam. Plus it’s been 4 years since an all black 350, everybody wants in.

Back
Top Bottom