Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
But that’s anytime Yeezys are limited & flipping for a bit of money, other than that it’s a ghost town fam. Plus it’s been 4 years since an all black 350, everybody wants in.
Wow time really flies huh... Didn't realize that was 4 years ago.

how long do they usually take to respond to a DM?

i tried their customer service number and they told me there was nothing they could do.
i should have been updated to platinum by monday but it hasnt updated. its the last day for submissions too. :smh:

They responded pretty quick. They took care of it yesterday and this morning my account reflected my correct current status.

Man this why I just pay resale for some of this stuff. Dont nobody got time tk be writing python scripts, sacrificing goats, and building a space ship just to cop some damn shoes lol
Yeah what normal person with a life is able to be up between 2am-9am every day for release week to cop on YS... At least before we know what day it was dropping. Now we gotta guess or camp on our computers for it?...

Yeah what normal person with a life is able to be up between 2am-9am every day for release week to cop on YS... At least before we know what day it was dropping. Now we gotta guess or camp on our computers for it?...

and all that for bots to feast and sold out quick asf. then u basically stayed up for nothing.

When are the non reflective releasing? Excuse the noob question...just want a pair of trip blacks, dont care if its 3m or not...preferably not honestly...

****ing L lnfao, we all walked in and started searching for them on the wall like it would be there after the employee came outside three times to tell us he doesn’t have em lmao

F1A0184D-E752-4675-BD7E-5F4F6590377F.jpeg

Man... I would be upset if I stayed up all night and didn't get a pair. :lol:
As usual, YS was a bot fest with how quick it sold out. :smh:
I'm not upset I missed on these, because like others, I just wanted them to use as trade bait or to fund something else I missed on.

PO
Some time you have to take that risk

it usually always works out for me

adc eu has put the product page for the Antlia's online.
22nd June is confirmed and reflective version will only be sold in certain stores in London.

image.png image.png image.png image.png

Retailers should circumvent the bots by releasing the shoe under a code name and photo each release, like “dog” and have a photo of a dog instead of the product, and tweeting it out right at release so no one can plan ahead.

congrats! they sent u email?
Yes but now Im just worry because they didn’t stated my name and from the head of email it didn’t even have my email on it, weird. Supposedly they already have name? Even I click on To it only show their email not mine.
5F10D781-C1A2-411E-A50C-730106C5FE44.png

Back
Top Bottom