Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Owner just came out and said they don’t have em and that it’s a future release date. Not sure what to think but I’ll hang until 12. Some people are pissed and saying they have em. Well see

Man, how ****ty a shop gotta be you can’t trust what the owner says to your face.

On principle that shop would get none of my business and I’d be telling everyone I know not to shop there.

Stand up for yourselves and speak up with your wallet man

Oh but these limited

Why is a legit fta codes so hard to come by this week. I only saw 1 fta code work this week and I was too late to it :/

Well looka here...Fooaction has changed my headstart to 9m when it was only showing 6m this morning. I need a code and I'll be set for 10 minutes. Just missed the one that was posted earlier.

So school me fam. how we copping these reflects. I need these boys and not trying to miss them like I missed the statics reflects and had to cop from stockx. That was wild annoying. Whats good with the links and my best opportunity for success? share here or pm me.

*I wear and 11-11.5, so I'm not even direct competition on size for most of you, so feel free to share :lol:

So school me fam. how we copping these reflects. I need these boys and not trying to miss them like I missed the statics reflects and had to cop from stockx. That was wild annoying. Whats good with the links and my best opportunity for success? share here or pm me.

*I wear and 11-11.5, so I'm not even direct competition on size for most of you, so feel free to share :lol:

lol GL

You do realize that they dropped on YS this morning at 6 am EST. Unless you miraculously hit on a raffle, you're chances at getting them for retail are pretty much over

You do realize that they dropped on YS this morning at 6 am EST. Unless you miraculously hit on a raffle, you're chances at getting them for retail are pretty much over
oh naw, lol i had no idea. was that forecasted? did you guys know ahead of time that 6am was the time? that's pretty bogus tbh.

legit codes churn out all day at the store. try that.
Some ppl work all day. It’s not easy, especially when there is only one fta within 50 miles of you getting them. Sorry I live in a city that doesn’t get much sneaker love. we get enough though. But I appreciate your smart remark. Thanks!

Some ppl work all day. It’s not easy, especially when there is only one fta within 50 miles of you getting them. Sorry I live in a city that doesn’t get much sneaker love. we get enough though. But I appreciate your smart remark. Thanks!

so u work and others dont? if there are a lack of codes, its cause other people have lives too. you sound hypocritcal my guy.

oh, and if u need codes on a more consistant basis, try following snkr_twitr. i think thats babyjs from here and he posts mad codes there.

youre welcome.

CE40E57F-D039-4CAA-8E35-BFF593F598E3.jpeg The shoe gods been too nice to me today. First hit on YS. And now I got charged from SNS. I can only assume it's the Reflectives since the NR's raffle is still ongoing. :pimp:

oh naw, lol i had no idea. was that forecasted? did you guys know ahead of time that 6am was the time? that's pretty bogus tbh.

6 am EST.

I would put aside money to pay resell on the reflectives, if you still want them. I can pretty much guarantee you that you aren’t getting them at retail but you might be able to cop at the lowest possible resell price if you wait until pairs are in hand. Even then you aren’t going to save much but it’s better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom