Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Can someone explain the code thing to me please
process.php

In case I have to cop resale. Does the resale price increase of decrease once the shoes drop or what? Only asking because I'm thinking about just coppin on GOAT soon but don't want the prices to go up a lot once they're dropped

In case I have to cop resale. Does the resale price increase of decrease once the shoes drop or what? Only asking because I'm thinking about just coppin on GOAT soon but don't want the prices to go up a lot once they're dropped

Typically drop days to a week after release as the broke boys can't hold on to them for long. This is the best time to purchase as they eventually start going up again as the market dries up.

Thursday next week is usually a good time or wait for two mondays from now when rest of the people get it from YS and adidas.

So will Vantas be an easy cop?
It's been my experience that all 700's are an easy cop on release day. Really think the price point pushes away a lot of folks who are on the fence.

How many posts in here do we read about the 350's from folks who said they were on the fence and will decide in hand. Even though it's only 80 more bucks, the 300 ballpark just makes it a product folks want to be sure about I believe.

It's been my experience that all 700's are an easy cop on release day. Really think the price point pushes away a lot of folks who are on the fence.

How many posts in here do we read about the 350's from folks who said they were on the fence and will decide in hand. Even though it's only 80 more bucks, the 300 ballpark just makes it a product folks want to be sure about I believe.

I got the Geodes wild easy and see them under retail now, Vanta numbers looking the same?

I got the Geodes wild easy and see them under retail now, Vanta numbers looking the same?
Wish I knew.

I've said it before...I want to play the under retail game with the Vantas as well...But folks have been thirsty for black yeezys.

But on the flip side of the thirst coin, there are 3 freaking pairs of black yeezys dropping this month.

I'm not gonna hesi though.

Can’t see Vantas sitting past the weekend. People who strike out on the 350s will probably grab them as a consolation prize if pairs are still available

Back
Top Bottom