Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Am I the only one that wears their TTS? LIterally wear the same size yeezys as my ultraboost size and Jordan 1 size. Only shoes I have to size up on are narrow basketball shoes. Some of y'all need to break your knit in by taking out the insoles first, but even then I don't take out insoles...
yeezys are a little narrow at the front of the foot.

plus I have wide feet :lol:

people need to learn to wait until pairs get in hand. Undercutting season will be upon us next week when pairs start rolling in from YS and ADC.

I will not be getting these. The only black yeezy im some what interested in (upcoming at least) are the Utility Black 700s. But in all reality the only shoe i really want right now are sacai waffles....really in love with the blue and red pair

Got em!!!

20190607_164409.jpg

Other than fighting traffic for a couple hours, easy pick ups for me at two different malls (hate when they do that). Second pair all ready on it’s way to SX. Not a reseller per say but I let stuff go sometimes and I only needed one pair. Slightly makes up for the massive L I took on pirate black V1s so I feel y’all’s pain. This was the first release in while where I seen lines of dudes waiting on un-claimed pairs right outside the store. Even got haggled for my pair by some random dude as I was walking out of champs lol.
56FE3D5B-1F1B-4CE8-930D-714A14E0093B.jpeg

Other than fighting traffic for a couple hours, easy pick ups for me at two different malls (hate when they do that). Second pair all ready on it’s way to SX. Not a reseller per say but I let stuff go sometimes and I only needed one pair lol. Slightly makes up for the massive L I took on pirate black V1s so I feel y’all’s pain. This was the first release in while where I seen lines of dudes waiting on un-claimed pairs right outside the store. Even got haggled for my pair by some random dude as I was walking out of champs lol.
56FE3D5B-1F1B-4CE8-930D-714A14E0093B.jpeg

Fancy talk for Im a part time reseller.

I'm actually 100% from the line for YS I believe. This is the first time I've used the bookmark jig though. I feel like I wouldn't if hit otherwise to be honest. But who knows.

Agreed with all of this. I think Adidas does a lot of great things but I really wish they put as much effort into designing a V3 as they did making people jump through hoops today.
Really think the clear stripe is th V3 and they just aren't calling it that. All of the recent silos not only shared the clear stripe but the weird knit paneling as well.

Back
Top Bottom