• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
so they refunded you the tax amount?
yup. At first they offered a coupon code on my next purchase, but I just wanted my $ back. Took a few emails but they came through. I won't not buy from there but it definitely changed the game a bit.

Kim K does nothing for me, but that pic sold me totally on the bballs. Look so good with baggy trackies cuffed.

Im all in.

B516861F-E7D5-421F-B057-D8B8FCC892E0.jpeg
she did influence u after putting on a "fire" fit :lol:

With the lack of Synth and Antlia talk in here the last week or so you wouldn't think they were dropping tomorrow. Are ya'll just not feeling them?

With the lack of Synth and Antlia talk in here the last week or so you wouldn't think they were dropping tomorrow. Are ya'll just not feeling them?
I'm mildly interested but i think the whole re-shipper concept is turning me off the more I think about it.

That's not how it works. Adidas is paying for the molds, the manufacturing, the logistics, the distribution, the marketing, etc. That all comes out of the total sales.

Kanye making 5% of net sales is pretty big.

I guess that explained the $20shipping from Yeezy supply.
How much do retailers make off a shoe?

Typically retail sells for 100% markup... so if a 350 costs $220 retail, the store got it for $110 from Adidas.
It's such a funny game. I spent about 6 years with one of the foot retailers and i talked to our buyer on several occasions. Some, depending on the contract could cost pretty close to retail. Then that money has to go to keeping the lights on, paying employees, etc. It's crazy.

Interesting, so YS is Kanye’s retail store? would he be profiting from wholesale & royalties?

Not sure on that, and not sure how much retailers (like FNL, FTA, etc.) actually pay for the Yeezys. Clothing retail is usually 100% markup from the cost that the retailer pays (wholesale / keystone).

313sole 313sole mentioned that some shoes are purchased by the retail shops for nearly the retail price though, so I'm not sure how Adidas does it with the Yeezys.

https://www.bizjournals.com/portlan...cost-breakdown-of-a-100-pair-of-sneakers.html

https://www.solereview.com/what-does-it-cost-to-make-a-running-shoe/

Back
Top Bottom