Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I agree, it is all perspective....

That is if you have the 500's you'll realize they are the most comfy LOL

Oh trust I have worn my blushes into the ground.

29uys7k.jpg

team #dirtysoles - 500's are def up there, it's a great shoe to mash around in. However I don't like how low they are cut, I wish it was a tad bit higher because I have no choice but to tie this tight to wear them properly.

you just told him to size down on 350's lol which I would not recommend. Personally, I'd say get a 7 or a 7.5, this is equivalent to size 8 and 8.5 in womens
Haha yeah I knew a 6.5 would definitely not work. I haven’t been around yeezys since the td’s so I’m a bit lost. 7 it is. Thanks!

Oh trust I have worn my blushes into the ground.

29uys7k.jpg

team #dirtysoles - 500's are def up there, it's a great shoe to mash around in. However I don't like how low they are cut, I wish it was a tad bit higher because I have no choice but to tie this tight to wear them properly.
I feel what you mean about the low top aspect. I was only being halfway srs lol. I like the way the 500's hug my foot a tad better than the 700's. The 700 Waves are def comfy and actually feel better than my mauves but maybe I just have to break them in more idk.

Have them refund you and tell them your not going to ship back because it'll cost more than you paid (a guess but sure im right LOL).

Their CS is terrible. I already emailed them but not expecting much. May stick with 3M laces at this point :sick:

Can anyone in here who copped Sesames from YS tell me if there were one or two tags? And if it was on the right or left shoe?

Not sure on that, and not sure how much retailers (like FNL, FTA, etc.) actually pay for the Yeezys. Clothing retail is usually 100% markup from the cost that the retailer pays (wholesale / keystone).

@313sole mentioned that some shoes are purchased by the retail shops for nearly the retail price though, so I'm not sure how Adidas does it with the Yeezys.

https://www.bizjournals.com/portlan...cost-breakdown-of-a-100-pair-of-sneakers.html

https://www.solereview.com/what-does-it-cost-to-make-a-running-shoe/

Agree, not sure about retailers paying close to retail either. Footlocker for example sells a little under $8 billion globally. Gross margins were over 30% that’s after sales discounts and operating expenses. So lights, rent, etc are covered.

Sneakers are under $30 landed to the US. The higher priced sneakers cost the same, or only slightly more to make so profit margins are better. Challenge is there aren’t actually many people buying $220 or higher shoes when looking at the entire market. The average selling price of a pair of sneakers in the US is about $80.

If Adidas is selling over $1 billion in Yeezys they love paying Kanye that 5% of net sales....that ‘net’ part is important since it covers other costs.

Always thought 700's were average comfort. Had to add Jason Markk insoles to reach the comfort level I was expecting from a shoe with Boost. The 700 in general has minimal/thin boost in the midsole and technically not full length (stops at the ball of the foot)

5stafkerx4gz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom