Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I can understand why boutiques charge higher than retail on some shoes. That new lease , new contract, and new shoe account. Man they gotta pay dues.
I remember when I was there it was rough because companies would make sure you could sell all of the trash before they set you up with good accounts. Like a brick & mortar store would have to clear through all of the versions that people don't hype before they even let you touch a Yeezy to sell in store. Main reason for that (from what I was told) is that the companies make the majority of their profit off those lesser-known models. I'd assume the retailers follow the same concept.

I went in stores and saw the Analogs and Tephras. They are growing on me and lookin' nice. How's the comfort of these compared to 350s and wave runners?

Quick question. One of my friends is looking into a pair of sesame v2. She wears a size 8 women’s. Would you recommend her going with size 7 men’s or 7.5? Thanks in advance.

I remember when I was there it was rough because companies would make sure you could sell all of the trash before they set you up with good accounts.

Shoe companies out here looking for storage for their bricks and collecting profits on shoes they wrote off as losses. I wonder how many shops got around that metric with their business relationships.

Shoe companies out here looking for storage for their bricks and collecting profits on shoes they wrote off as losses. I wonder how many shops got around that metric with their business relationships.
Not sure but avoiding that headache would have been key. Just meant that you had to sell up that Boost running shoe the same way you would the 350's.

IMG_20190619_202946_557.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190619_202946_557.jpg
    IMG_20190619_202946_557.jpg
    567 KB · Views: 5
Not sure but avoiding that headache would have been key. Just meant that you had to sell up that Boost running shoe the same way you would the 350's.

I can imagine store owners questioning their life decisions after the first month in business

Back
Top Bottom