Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
3god 3god those laces..

giphy.gif

That’s what tf I’m talking about 3god 3god

On foot pics!

Yo please enlighten me on what the shoes of the generation are?? And don’t say some Y3s or some ugly *** Rafs either. Some would say 750s or Nike Yeezy 2, but I’d politely say *****. 700s!

Shoes of the generation still go to Jordan’s. 1s and 11s.

Just snagged the sesames, but the butter showed "purchased" and beluga showed no sizes available.

Mine says purchased on all 3.... maybe you can only buy 1? Or does ADC know your purchase history and knows I already bought 2.0's and Butters during the original release?

I saw the notification right away, and when I looked at the sizes for the beluga’s, they were basically already all gone. And every one I tried said it was already in someone’s cart. Seemed like there was only a couple pairs in scattered sizes (I believe I saw 7.5, 8, 10, 11.5, and 12)

Picked up the sesame’s though. Thanks ADC!

Mine says purchased on all 3.... maybe you can only buy 1? Or does ADC know your purchase history and knows I already bought 2.0's and Butters during the original release?
I copped all 3 during original release as well. I'm just glad I got the sesames again, I was regretting selling them.

The one time they allow folks to use their creator club status to access yeezys and the app won't even work.

Never change, adidas.

Back
Top Bottom