Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I've won more on SNKRS in the last 3 months than the whole time adidas confirmed app and the new app ever existed. Adidas apps are trash man lol. Notificationsnever work true but that's what you have cook groups and sneaker twitter for. It's botted to hell but still gives an ok chance compared to the confirmed captcha system. Draws you right tho lmfao they trash.

I mean, they are both trash. I'm not arguing that this Adidas app is anything special... but it can't really be any worse than SNKRs, where cook groups are getting dozens of pairs every drop. Great if you're in a cook group... if not - it blows just as much as the Adidas app (if not more).

1 sesame > zero TS1's / Off-White anything / any AJ1 / etc.

How so?

Notifications don't always work, botted to hell, draws are a lost cause, etc.

when was the last time you used the adidas app and copped something. The adidas app barely functions properly, especially when theres a release. People can't even log in right now, let alone try to buy something. Yes SNKRS gets botted but its A LOT less than it used to be. A lot of bots or slot companies have trouble hitting a bunch of pairs. Draws do suck but a lot of people hit on LEO drops.

This app is a joke. Signed me out and doesn’t let me back on.
98743EC2-6000-4AEE-92B5-5B47D38B363F.png

when was the last time you used the adidas app and copped something. The adidas app barely functions properly, especially when theres a release. People can't even log in right now, let alone try to buy something. Yes SNKRS gets botted but its A LOT less than it used to be. A lot of bots or slot companies have trouble hitting a bunch of pairs. Draws do suck but a lot of people hit on LEO drops.

I literally just got these Sesames, but haven't won on SNKRs for anything good in a long time. I get the PayPal authorization email all the time on SNKRs drops... only for nothing to ever happen. No "GOT EM" nor any notification that I missed them, nor any record at all that I even entered the draw.

Again - both apps suck, but lets not act like SNKRs is some godsend. It ****ing blows

I know that I was late getting to the Adidas notification but it was awful getting into the app. I kept getting internal error notifications. Snkrs is just as bad imo because I always feel that when it's something hyped the app pulls some nonsense (making me enter my shipping address or CC errors). I feel silly even trying most of the time.

I hit Icon about a month or so after the app went to this awful CC in Aug/Sep of last year. Been railing against how bad it is (same as it ever was) ever since.

a functioning app but you strikeout due to limited stock > a non-functioning app that you can't even sign in to buy shoes thats already mass produced.

But I did get to sign in and buy that mass produced shoe... SNKRs has had login issues before. People are even hacking SNKRs now, and updating people's shipping addresses to their own.

I always know I have a good chance when it comes to Adidas, but, when it comes to Nike, I have to pray to the gods and my prayers go unanswered.

If you think the SNKRS app is not biased, remember how the panda pigeons showed up for people who took L’s on the black pigeons years prior... none of this **** is truly random - its algorithms galore.

the evidence is in the results, more people hit/win/prefer snkrs than the adidas app. Yeah people strikeout on SNKRS, but at least the app works and actually USEFUL (which is what my original argument was about). The Adidas app is 95% useless

I cant even reset my password for adidas. Stupid app keeps logging me off and i always forget since I have two accs

strictly on the app? What was your hit list. Most of the yeezys don't even release on the app.

The recent Black static release with the images = a win which is one more than I get anything on SNKRS, ZERO. :lol:

If you guys are talking about app functionality, SNKRS for sure works a hell of a loot smoother. No one’s arguing against that.

SNKRS isn't bad. I've hit on most GRs. Only hit one time on draw and it was those AM95 Lebron 15s. I've only seen a handful of NTers hit on a draw as well so to me it's boo boo. After striking out on all the Yeezy releases when they were more "limited" I just deleted the Adidas Confirmed and Adidas app. Piece of trash/pointless app.

Back
Top Bottom