Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
don't need anymore belugas. Was gonna oop my exclusive access but the app logged me out and I can't get back in

I didnt see anything on my app until I sign on. For some reason it signed me off.

Did that me too. Maybe everyone? Took a sec for it to log back in, and then I had sizes of B2.0 pop up... but then it just automatically changed to "Purchased". Only thing I could buy was Sesames

Did that me too. Maybe everyone? Took a sec for it to log back in, and then I had sizes of B2.0 pop up... but then it just automatically changed to "Purchased". Only thing I could buy was Sesames

I didnt see any size on Belugas 2.0, sesame wouldn't let me cart at all, neither on the butters couldn't cart either.

Looks like this access went to waste. Sucks!

Wow just found out I had the other access as well. I didn’t know to swipe it to reveal the others...

Yea, I should have said 21st century. So 2000 and above.

So the last 19yrs.....my vote would be on whatever the first knit shoe was. The whole "knit" thing changed shoes forever and every company jumped on it in every genre, from running to basketball, to football to soccer to just your basic casual. To the point where older shoes are being remade in knit form ala shell toes and AJ1s. So some Nike running shoe if I remember correctly :lol: that be my vote for generational shoe of the 21st century with Nike bb being a second depending on how that technology turns out, right now it's very niche but if they can make it affordable and mass produced and companies start jumping on it as well then that would be another debate

I'd hate to see the arguement for the 20th century :lol:

I didn’t have to log in. Clicked on the alert immediately when it came up b/c I was already on my phone. No beluga’s were in stock (though a couple were in somebody else’s cart supposedly). Butters and sesame’s seemed like they were essentially a FSR.

How so?

Notifications don't always work, botted to hell, draws are a lost cause, etc.
I've won more on SNKRS in the last 3 months than the whole time adidas confirmed app and the new app ever existed. Adidas apps are trash man lol. Notificationsnever work true but that's what you have cook groups and sneaker twitter for. It's botted to hell but still gives an ok chance compared to the confirmed captcha system. Draws you right tho lmfao they trash.

Why am I logged out? I’m always logged into the app. Maybe that’s why I didn’t get a notification.

I've won more on SNKRS in the last 3 months than the whole time adidas confirmed app and the new app ever existed. Adidas apps are trash man lol. Notificationsnever work true but that's what you have cook groups and sneaker twitter for. It's botted to hell but still gives an ok chance compared to the confirmed captcha system. Draws you right tho lmfao they trash.

Depends on the person. I NEVER hit on anything remotely hyped on SNKRS since the time it opened up to Android and desktop, which is about 4 years+. Sad AF really. ****ing hate SNKRS.

Is it any worse than SNKRs? I haven't hit on SNKRs in like 2 years.

At least SNKRS provides a perception of fairness, especially with Draws. The non-Draw releases are useless, though. I can find zero confirmation that the "Let Everyone In" (LEO) thing that ppl have tried to claim is actually real, so IMO if it ain't a Draw it's just a FCFS Bot-feast time.

This, though... this is garbage. Adidas has been garbage for years, going back before they even signed Kanye. When ZX Fluxes first dropped with the photo pack (multi prism, ocean & cityscape) they pretty much crashed the site and sold out instantly. Then you add Yeezys and they simply weren't prepared at all on the backend. Nobody should have to sit in a waiting room staring at a splash screen for 3 hrs on a Saturday AM just to see a product sell out. And if you do get in, you get checkout loops, ghost charges and then banned. And this app is absolutely useless. I've received "Hype Early Access" like two or three times ever (for real, actual "hype" stuff - not a new Stan Smith or Falcon or other such nonsense), and the products have been sold out every time. And as I said earlier, I have like 27k points. Today was just the worst example, though, since I couldn't even login until after the "access" was even completed.

They're just losing me as a customer at this point - it's simply not worth the hassles.

Edit: And I've hit on a really good amount of Draws, with my single #TeamManual account. FoG1 blacks, WC4s, TS4s, BC3s, Wings 12s, DB 15s (which, granted, nobody wanted lol); plus their exclusive access has been great, too: OW UNC1s, BC4s, HGG 13s, Obsidian AM1s, etc...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom