• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Supposedly we have different material.
I’m guessing a nubuck suede and neoprene?
I hope the sole is darker. I thought it was slightly tan in another pic
72F83DA4-82B5-4B89-9E16-91BF54D85B97.jpeg

Indeed.

Oh man if that’s the case. Gonna have a whole lot of Turn

L’s = Lundmarks? It’s a pic of citrins.

Is that fabric or suede/nubuck? if its fabric, then could be cleaned similar to infared 90s by just throwing into the washing machine when dirty.
~Lefty

BBalls are fire. Everyone will turn.

Is anyone anti b-ball though? I like the look assuming if you don't lace them up all the way or tie them tight you can avoid the muffin top. But aesthetically they look good for casual wear. I think people are holding their breath on the price point. If they try to FOG 1 us and put them for $350-$400....im out. If they give us a $200-$250 i am in. But even $300 at this point would prob have me leaning toward no.

BBalls are fire. Everyone will turn.
Of course they will its a new model and resell price might be decent. Once they see that, or if it has a "limited" tag for that first colorway the hypebeast and resellers will "like" them. I'm ready for the "they've grown on me" posts. :lol:

Is anyone anti b-ball though? I like the look assuming if you don't lace them up all the way or tie them tight you can avoid the muffin top. But aesthetically they look good for casual wear. I think people are holding their breath on the price point. If they try to FOG 1 us and put them for $350-$400....im out. If they give us a $200-$250 i am in. But even $300 at this point would prob have me leaning toward no.

There are definitely people who think they’re ugly.

just realized i'll be in hawaii for 700's re-re-release. can i even cop anywhere locally there for these?

For $300 these don’t hold up well at all! Unless you guys are just wearing these every single day. No way they should look that beat after only a couple of years. You damn near have to double up just for longevity which is a huge problem IMO.

How many wears? Sheesh

No reason for those magnets to be $300 retail

Back
Top Bottom