Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
depending where in hawaii you'll be. Funny because last year, I was in Hawaii during the OG Waves 3rd re-release. Was in Honolulu and walked into BAIT Hawaii 2 days after release and they still had a full size run sitting.
Dope! I'll be in Honolulu also hoping for that same energy. Might have to get the TD sizing online tho

Dope! I'll be in Honolulu also hoping for that same energy. Might have to get the TD sizing online tho
F the Yeezys and hit the food spots. The Aloha Shrimp Truck, Rainbow drive-in, Chucks cellar, Ted’s bakery, Royal kitchen, and Leonard’s bakery.

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 9.11.56 pm.png

depending where in hawaii you'll be. Funny because last year, I was in Hawaii during the OG Waves 3rd re-release. Was in Honolulu and walked into BAIT Hawaii 2 days after release and they still had a full size run sitting.
The three limit per person was wonderful lol. I’m a little bummed that my wife was mad at me that day and refused to go with me as an extra person haha

Bone white 500 look fire. Contrast evolution soon come. The revolution will be colorized

F the Yeezys and hit the food spots. The Aloha Shrimp Truck, Rainbow drive-in, Chucks cellar, Ted’s bakery, Royal kitchen, and Leonard’s bakery.
hah gotta check some of those out. been there couple times so you know i already hit most those spots! i get in the day before the release

V1 Retros coming when Yeezy hypes dies down all the way. We got several years before then the way the Basketballs & 451s are looking :nthat:

You’re probably right about this. It took 9 years for the Jordan 1 to first be retroed in 1994 (and even longer for LeBron/Kobe retros) so, similarly, it’ll probably be around 2024 before we see a 350 V1 retro.

first jordan retro is a different story and time for sneakers. Yeezys is already doing "retros" within the same year of a release lol. We saw a 350 V1 retro and a 350 V2 retro not even a year removed from its original release date

So it's tomorrow, today. No news? Only a picture of a hand holding a shoe? Noice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom