Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
you're probably like the only person that was able to even check out the OMNI Kawahi's on NB trash website

Nobody in my group text, nor slack group, nor discord was able to checkout lol

This was the first drop, I actually got 2 pairs of each... the Clippers drop was much harder because people know they going to resell now

Adidas just called me... they don’t have any Lundmark reflectives and are canceling the raffle wins... They are offering the ability to buy a pair of plain lundmarks and a $25 gift card... It’s took them 3 weeks to come up with that BS... **** Nike, **** Adidas... Both companies are trash... New Balance is getting all my money moving forward... when they over sold the Kawhis they made more pairs plus gave you $100 voucher... At least they have some sense of customer service

Daaaaaaaamn dude. Im not surprised that Adidas would **** this up.
I won a pair of reflective lundmarks as well but have yet to receive the call.
If anything, they should give you a pair of the next reflectives that release.

Anyway, let us know how the follow up call goes.

Btw, I won a sz 6, you? Anyone else with an adidas App win for reflective? What size you win?

Adidas just called me... they don’t have any Lundmark reflectives and are canceling the raffle wins... They are offering the ability to buy a pair of plain lundmarks and a $25 gift card... It’s took them 3 weeks to come up
Them ****s should be free plus the $25 gift card

Last edited:

Btw, I won a sz 6, you? Anyone else with an adidas App win for reflective? What size you win?

It’s almost impressive how they hold a raffle and then don’t have pairs in stock. Like were they raffling out imaginary pairs? How does this even happen?

No wonder you get everything

Man is in the whole internet

yeah pero I'm still Emmanuel L.

on the topic of adidas failing on that part. I'm not shocked since its the first time they did an app-wide raffle for pairs to be shipped from a payment they automatically withdraw. Adidas is a a cluster with a lot of things to figure out and most times, the first roll-out for anything is a disaster. They've been cancelling limited shoes for overselling tons of times before this app raffle fail. I've alone suffered a handful of yeezy cancellations and human race nmd cancellations from adidas.

Adidas just called me... they don’t have any Lundmark reflectives and are canceling the raffle wins... They are offering the ability to buy a pair of plain lundmarks and a $25 gift card... It’s took them 3 weeks to come up with that BS... **** Nike, **** Adidas... Both companies are trash... New Balance is getting all my money moving forward... when they over sold the Kawhis they made more pairs plus gave you $100 voucher... At least they have some sense of customer service

I got the same call. They left a voicemail but I haven't had a chance to call back. Pissed.

It’s almost impressive how they hold a raffle and then don’t have pairs in stock. Like were they raffling out imaginary pairs? How does this even happen?

You’d expect that a global company such as adidas would have their **** together and when they don’t in cases like this they should go above and beyond to make it right for their customers. Offer the next reflective, for free, or something the customer actually wants.

**** a regular Lundmark

Adidas should just buy pairs from stockX.
3weeks later LoL. Horrible

You’d expect that a global company such as adidas would have their **** together and when they don’t in cases like this they should go above and beyond to make it right for their customers. Offer the next reflective, for free, or something the customer actually wants.

**** a regular Lundmark

I think a free pair of regular Lundmarks is fair, or they should let you buy the next reflective pair at retail.

how the heck do you oversell on a DRAW? lmao wow. like they literally control how many winners are drawn. thats super incompetence.

Sz 9 right here. Some BS, my second raffle win ever too

Did anyone that hit on the ADC raffle actually get them shipped? I haven’t seen one person... The ****ing morons probably loaded the entire stock on YS since they are managing it and didn’t have any left for the raffle...

Woooooow. The exact same thing just happened to me. What are they doing over there?

Back
Top Bottom