Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
If someone wants to go for a pair here and there that the profit margins are going to be wild on, so be it.

My best friend hit on the TS 1’s in May and has no intention of keeping them, hasn’t sold them yet though. He also doesn’t buy every single hot release trying to sell it. That would be the first pair he’s even sold. I tried to talk him into keeping them. I also hit and the Sneakerhead in me wouldn’t allow me to even think about selling.

But when you see people buying shoes in sizes that aren’t theirs on pairs that they make a maximum of 20 dollars on after fees, it’s kind of annoying.

People have been reselling hot items for decades though, nothing’s going to change. People do it with kids toys all the time.

I just wish the sneaker culture was above that.

Sadly, there will always be people trying to make a quick come up that don’t care about the people trying to buy for retail and only want a profit. It is what it is .... smh

If someone wants to go for a pair here and there that the profit margins are going to be wild on, so be it.

My best friend hit on the TS 1’s in May and has no intention of keeping them, hasn’t sold them yet though. He also doesn’t buy every single hot release trying to sell it. That would be the first pair he’s even sold. I tried to talk him into keeping them. I also hit and the Sneakerhead in me wouldn’t allow me to even think about selling.

But when you see people buying shoes in sizes that aren’t theirs on pairs that they make a maximum of 20 dollars on after fees, it’s kind of annoying.

People have been reselling hot items for decades though, nothing’s going to change. People do it with kids toys all the time.

Sadly, there will always be people trying to make a quick come up that don’t care about the people trying to buy for retail and only want a profit. It is what it is .... smh
Just remember at the end of the day these are luxury items for most. Sure it's fun to hit something limited but 100% of the people here don't need it. Keep it moving. The universe always corrects itself.

Just got YS shipping email, Adidas making it up to me wasting a chunk of my Friday by shipping fedex 2 day :nthat:

All that matters is it doesn’t matter...
If you want something, go get it...
Has nothing to do with resellers...
YOU...got get what you want!

Real talk.
Resell is the dream job.
It’s thrilling. Lucrative.
And fun when you’re winning.

Easy money if you got the right tools.

I ain’t got em. So I’m just constantly frustrated and work a job job.
Yeah, if I could turn the stress from a job I dislike into the stress from a hobby I do enjoy, I'd sign up.

If you were a reseller that sat on stock, this restock had to be a weekend ruiner. They either tried to dump stock or just watched the resell market hoping the prices didn't correct themselves too hard.

Remember during my undergrad I became friends with some people who came from wealthy backgrounds and I made a killing reselling to them. It got to the point where I was their personal shopper. Can't knock the hustle. I know I got sick and tired of missing out so I did something about it instead of complain about resellers.

The people that don’t have to worry financially are always going to win at this game. So ironic.

More power to them though, right....

I think it’s incredibly lame. I hate the culture and I hate sneaker twitter accounts that spoon feed every morsel of information to the masses then post a 1000 retweets about every jackass that got a pair. You found a good strategy or site to get a pair for yourself? Don’t worry, sneaker twitter is posting about it as we speak and letting thousands of people know.

Reselling, the vast majority of the time, is not worth the time and effort. A job at McDonalds is more lucrative. I don’t hate on someone getting a couple of pairs here and there to cut down on their sneaker costs since it is an expensive hobby, a very expensive hobby, but to try to make a living off of it is a waste of time and energy.

I think people who hang out at Nike like vultures to clear all of the stock for anything decent that comes are obnoxious losers.

I think it’s incredibly lame. I hate the culture and I hate sneaker twitter accounts that spoon feed every morsel of information to the masses then post a 1000 retweets about every jackass that got a pair. You found a good strategy or site to get a pair for yourself? Don’t worry, sneaker twitter is posting about it as we speak and letting thousands of people know.

Reselling, the vast majority of the time, is not worth the time and effort. A job at McDonalds is more lucrative. I don’t hate on someone getting a couple of pairs here and there to cut down on their sneaker costs since it is an expensive hobby, a very expensive hobby, but to try to make a living off of it is a waste of time.

I think people who hang out at Nike like vultures to clear all of the stock for anything decent that comes are obnoxious losers.
QFT

Reselling, the vast majority of the time, is not worth the time and effort. A job at McDonalds is more lucrative. I don’t hate on someone getting a couple of pairs here and there to cut down on their sneaker costs since it is an expensive hobby, a very expensive hobby, but to try to make a living off of it is a waste of time.

This guy either sucks at copping shoes for retail or he just hates that others are trying to make some extra cash :rofl:

That report says that the hack happened in May, they had us change passwords this past week & didn’t say **** about any of this, tf :smh:

Back
Top Bottom