Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
In addition, people in here only always giving out tips AFTER the drop happens. Are NTers rly giving out tips or just low key flexing that they copped x amount of shoes cuz they knew things others didnt?
Yeah I was disappointed I couldn't get much help, if any at all here yesterday. I have had some guys help me in PM's in the past, so I don't want to say it's always like this, but frustration definitely sets in much higher when you're trying for hours with nothing to show for. I got lucky and ended up getting the non reflective black V2s, but plenty of others did not have the same luck as me.

I guess it's a difference in mentality. I don't see sneakers as an opportunity to make money. Some buy sneakers to profit, some buy sneakers for themselves and for profit, and some buy them just for themselves. I'm in that third group which I'm guessing is not that big.

Yeah I was disappointed I couldn't get much help, if any at all here yesterday. I have had some guys help me in PM's in the past, so I don't want to say it's always like this, but frustration definitely sets in much higher when you're trying for hours with nothing to show for. I got lucky and ended up getting the non reflective black V2s, but plenty of others did not have the same luck as me.

I guess it's a difference in mentality. I don't see sneakers as an opportunity to make money. Some buy sneakers to profit, some buy sneakers for themselves and for profit, and some buy them just for themselves. I'm in that third group which I'm guessing is not that big.
What did you have trouble with?? Getting passed the queue is almost entirely luck, especially now with Shopify's multiple queues. Pretty frustrating. There are a ton of youtube videos too that I've found helpful for maximizing your efforts on Adidas splash page. A lot of it is luck but a lot of it is also getting information from Twitter accounts like SoleLinks and others.

o getting information from Twitter accounts like SoleLinks and others.
At first I couldn't cart anything, figured out hours later that it had to do with my VPN being on. I tried to cart some of the clothing items and was caught in the endless loop for them as well. Still a bit confused by that part. At that point I thought it was a problem with my internet/IP where I wasn't allowed to check out anything and was ready to quit. Luckily I tried one more time when the black statics became available and at that point it worked. Might have had a bit more luck earlier in the day had I known about the VPN, but oh well.

now they wanna bring it up? :rofl:

Screenshot_20190803-210832_Gmail.jpg

Back to this threads topic,

Whats the stock #'s looking like for the Waverunner restock on the 17th?

SMH, you are a great example of everything wrong with the sneaker game in 2019. You got into sneakers like a year ago and all a sudden you are a reseller figuring out how much you can make an hour?

I remember the days when NTers actually would help each other out and now it seems like half the people in these threads are strictly here to profit and resell when there are people out there who want the shoe to wear the damn shoe and have it in their collection.

Some of the posts you’ve had in here shamelessly talking about your resell come up just aren’t right man...

“This thread is a pity party”

Yeah, because of people like you who buy multiples and anything they can just for a few bucks. SMH.

You know how much early information I've dropped in the Off-White thread to help others? And when I think about it, what has NT done for me in return?

I used to love this place and spend hours on it. But, truthfully, it's nothing now like this picture of the past you're talking about. It's constant complaining, trash-talking, and the occasional on-foot picture. And it's never once benefited me from buying a single pair, ever.

Maybe you're right; maybe not. I'm a low-level seller with my measly 7 pair...compared to others like the guy who openly stated he copped 35 right after me. Did you miss his post? Or the Twitter results of 50+ pair for hundreds of other people? You have bigger fish to fry if you want to attack resellers.

But, I'll be taking my 3rd vacation of the year in a few weeks, paid entirely with reseller money...again. My tip to you: if you're tired of L's, quit complaining and do something about it. And unless you fit a size 7 or below, you wouldn't have fit into my W's anyway.

Last edited:
You know how much early information I've dropped in the Off-White thread to help others? And when I think about it, what has NT done for me in return?

I used to love this place and spend hours on it. But, truthfully, it's nothing now like this picture of the past you're talking about. It's constant complaining, trash-talking, and the occasional on-foot picture. And it's never once benefited me from buying a single pair, ever.

Maybe you're right; maybe not. I'm a low-level seller with my measly 7 pair...compared to others like the guy who openly stated he copped 35 right after me. Did you miss his post? Or the Twitter results of 50+ pair for hundreds of other people? You have bigger fish to fry if you want to attack resellers.

But, I'll be taking my 3rd vacation of the year in a few weeks, paid entirely with reseller money...again. My tip to you: if you're tired of L's, quit complaining and do something about it. And unless you fit a size 7 or below, you wouldn't have fit into my W's anyway.
tenor.gif

Cool story bro, can you please tell us more about how you funded 3 vacations by reselling “bae” sizes?

It’s also hilarious that you justify it because other people do it. There’s a lot of idiots on Twitter, do you copy everything you see? And to be quite honest, I don’t believe whoever said they copped 30 pairs, weren’t like 27 of them 500’s or something? Either way or a shoe with no resale value. Yeah, makes sense to buy bulk of those.

And I don’t know many people who just have 7000 sitting around for a shock drop to buy 30 pairs of shoes that they’d be lucky to break even on. Keep telling yourself you’ve done so much for NT though

And whether or not I’d fit into your W’s doesn’t make you coming to NT bragging about how your 54 dollars an hour or whatever it is that funds your vacation any less douchey. That clapback really makes you sound insecure as can be.

Cool story bro. Hope you enjoy those vacations :smile:

Yeah... we can get back to the thread. I feel like a hypocrite in the sense that all day I’ve been really sick to my stomach over hearing about another shooting. 20 people lost their lives today to senseless violence and I’m over here in the Yeezy thread arguing with some random person on the Internet.

I’m taking my 5th vacation this year who cares I get 3 days off a week and work for an airline

Trip free so I guess we can all flex stupid things

A whole wall of text to let us know he’s flying out

Ok......

Yeah... we can get back to the thread. I feel like a hypocrite in the sense that all day I’ve been really sick to my stomach over hearing about another shooting. 20 people lost their lives today to senseless violence and I’m over here in the Yeezy thread arguing with some random person on the Internet.

Thoughts and prayers

Back
Top Bottom