Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Not trying to clown you at all but an unscrupulous lawyer will gladly take you on, rack up some billable hours and give you the incredulous shoulder shrug when the judge (if you ever even get to see one) laughs you out of court because your evidence, like the other guy said is completely circumstantial and doesn't stand on its own two.

Your credit card company didn't clean up the charge for you?? If they did, you were made whole and that's pretty much that.

Its a waste of your time man and potentially money because you aren't going to be able to prove how you were harmed beyond a charge that your CC company didn't hold you responsible for.

All you can really do is take your business elsewhere.

It sucks and more should be done, but everyone's info has been compromised...
The equifax breach kinda screwed us all. On that note I would definitely suggest dealing with Goat over StockX. The horror stories you hear are all true. Let's just say items I've sent to them that I was payed handsomely for have been in less than new condition or failed first go round.

Chase never gives me hassles about my account
I had my account compromised four months in a row smfh
Just take the L with stockx and ask for a coupon code

Talking about taking legal action against stockx for emotional distress....oh man this the stuff you can only find on NT

What are you talking about?

What he was saying probably wasn't going to produce the results he may have been hoping for, but it wasn't completely absurd of him to want to file a claim against stock x in the first place.

Car insurance companies pay out $500-$1500 for "emotional distress" on a fairly regular basis... FOR SIMPLE FENDER BENDERS.

Let's not get carried away in criticizing folks for being rightfully upset about their data being stolen after trusting a company enough to put their personal and financial info on their platform.

Wait a minute, StockX didn't send me any e-mail about resetting my password this week.....

Watch their way of saying sorry (if they're even going to address this) is giving their users a 50% off transaction fee or some weak stuff like that.

would never give that company another dime after all this.

Team GOAT all the way.
I would highly recommend that. For the quality of their service because I dont know if their security is worth a damn lol. What I do know is just because you upload your credit card info doesn't mean it got hashed. Those ccs could be in plain txt. Sony was stupid enough to do that earlier this decade. Psn was down for 5 weeks due to the breach. We got free games, russians got all of our info in plain txt.

they're not storing your cc in plain text tho. the only concern one should have about this is that someone uses your stored CC to make purchases ON stockx. They aint able to steal your **** to use elsewhere 99.9% of the time. also, data breach reporting laws are loose af and give a ton of deference to the reporter due to the reasonableness standard associated with the investigation/time lapse.

don't go pay some bum *** lawyer for this nonsense. small claims court if you're really that hurt over it.

That happened to me a few months ago. Someone made a purchase on Stock X using my info.

StockX account got hacked into end of last year and person was making purchases of all these UltraBoost and yeezys.

Never used StockX ever again and am full on GOAT. customer service is pretty good in response time and so far have zero issues

StockX account got hacked into end of last year and person was making purchases of all these UltraBoost and yeezys.

Never used StockX ever again and am full on GOAT. customer service is pretty good in response time and so far have zero issues
Sorry bout that. I sold the yeezys but you can have these ugly *** ultra boosts back. I have your address I just need you to wire me some funds to ship em.

I’ve never had a bad experience with StockX personally of 9 purchases made. But I’m still not cool with how they handled this.

I got to say that I was able to cart the white 350 the Vantas and them yeezy stand smith everything else no go.

Back
Top Bottom