• Total voters
72AAF2DD-2751-470A-8D7A-232EAA2F9905.jpeg

COZY THURSDAY
SEASON 6 tee IN CORE
SEASON 5 Track pants OXBLOOD/LUNA
MAUVE ON THE FOOT
CALABASAS SOCK*
Thought you was Ye for a second

I kinda want these Inerta v2's because they look cool... but I also kinda don't wear my Inertia v1's because they are too blue. And I also kinda don't want to buy them off the jump, because they'll prob go on discount / StockX for $250ish like most 700's after launch.

Anyone going for them? Not even sure if I should enter raffles (retail+)

I'm def coping these. But wondering the same about the price dip. Seems like no one is interested in them.. but might be a consolation price for not getting the magnets so price might go up.
I got sns raffle in at $310 and gonna try on ys. Svd has a raffle too but at 330 I think.

And for my inertia v1 I'm gonna try to sell them. Hopefully I can get some money back

V3 kinda look like flyknit zoom flys lol

I hope production version has a different midsole. I’ve seem better versions but I can’t remember where specifically. I think in the Forbes shoot

All B.S. aside I really love the Calabasas line (specifically the trackies) and I’m intrigued on the track top in this picture

33DD55C5-A75E-4CCD-B897-6A03D1FD6C3C.jpeg

Hope they pump out more colorways of the track pants and maybe drop some track tops too. I really like some of the colorways of samples Kanye wore around a few years back.

All B.S. aside I really love the Calabasas line (specifically the trackies) and I’m intrigued on the track top in this picture

Hope they pump out more colorways of the track pants and maybe drop some track tops too. I really like some of the colorways of samples Kanye wore around a few years back.
her tucking the jacket in her pants & wearing heels w/ that track suit looks atrocious to me.

Track top look soccer team kit inspired. Like a Real Madrid, Man utd pre game match kit

Back
Top Bottom