• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v3-black-first-look

The midsole cover should have followed the boost lining.... its too high up and crescent shaped

Worst Yeezy ever. Those V3s are basura. And if you know me, you know I ain't changing my tune.

PASS. Good luck with them joints people. But then again, don't worry if you miss out, they'll restock 9x.

I will probably go for a pair of the V3 out of curiosity as will many people, but people aren’t going to buy 20 pairs of similar colors of the V3 like they did the V2. The first couple of V3s might sell well, but they will ultimately sit hard like the 700s.

man if they look like this on foot we are all going to cop. The big/smooth/banana midsole is only noticeable from these ground shots. When the shoe is on and worn and normal they look pretty slick

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-V3-Alien-Release-Date.png

Honestly, it's just the little holes on the side that are bugging me. Maybe Kanye's sample pair doesn't have those little holes? Because I can't see them on this pic.

WTF is “adidas version?”
originally these were only YEEZY SEASON release, allegedly higher quality material , much heavier and no boost
the ones that came out more recently , the OIL pair and whatever weird baby blueish pair were released under adidas yeezy line with a much lighter boost sole, a better fit from what ive heard as well as cheaper material i think cheaper retail too but could be wrong

Last edited:
But what's the difference?

It's all Adidas is it not?

oxblood and luna crest trackpants have no adidas branding just say calabasas tag says yeezy season
t shirts have no adiddas branding
pretty sure none of the womens stuff says adidas
calabasas socks only from YS no adidas branding etc

Back
Top Bottom