Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
EHrsU8bW4AAw537.jpg

EHrsU8cWsAA-0Af.jpg

EHrqqYgWkAAzzWP.jpg

Ye used to be a stye icon and now wears NT denim. :smh::smh::smh:

i hope he causes loose fit denim back into style and no more tapered sitting on top of your shoes :lol:

Dude has to be uncomfortable AF cause that denim is hard AF.

man we lived in starched jeans, you wasn't even cool in 95-02 if you're jeans couldn't stand up by them selves and had that forever crease at least thats how it was in Texas before yall 2010 kids got slim and wanted to show off your shoes so much that your pants weren't allowed to cover any part of the shoe :lol:

i hope he causes loose fit denim back into style and no more tapered sitting on top of your shoes :lol:

man we lived in starched jeans, you wasn't even cool in 95-02 if you're jeans couldn't stand up by them selves and had that forever crease at least thats how it was in Texas before yall 2010 kids got slim and wanted to show off your shoes so much that your pants weren't allowed to cover any part of the shoe :lol:
all u have to do is be stylish, i wear baggy as$ cargo pants & shirts 2-3 sizes too big for me & receive compliments on my fit.

all u have to do is be stylish, i wear baggy as$ cargo pants & shirts 2-3 sizes too big for me & receive compliments on my fit.

actually all you have to do is not care what people think about your style and just be you, i simply want it easier to shop for clothes again :lol: it's hard to find anything outside of Dickie's and Levi's for me "shoulder shrug"

2nd time wearing my clouds
They’re a bit tight around the toe box
Compared to my other pairs.
Kinda like my belugas 2.0

Thinking of scooping up the 1.0 or a pair of Oreos
Should I go half a size up?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom