Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Nah B she is in love with love. She would of married whoever she dated next. Met, married, and divorced Humphries ASAP only to marry Kanye right after. And it ain’t looking good for them. Now that Ye is a strong Christian he ain’t happy about her dressing sexy and being a sex symbol. Chicks whole existence is based off that. Marriage is screwed if you and your significant other don’t have similar beliefs.

I think kanye's brand of Christianity will coincidentally cosign everything about his life that normal christians would find in poor taste.

Ya’ll gotta stop making this comparison. It’s disingenuous. :lol:

We’re really gonna compare a song like Jesus Walks to an entire album dedicated to Jesus with no cursing. An album where he asked collaborators to not have premarital sex? C’mon man....it isn’t even remotely the same. If you asked him he’d probably tell you the same, tbh.

Personally, if this is what makes him happy, who am I to judge? That said, while sonically the album is dope, I just can’t get with dudes singing/rapping about Jesus. Just ain’t my thing at this point in life, thankfully. You could switch Kanye with any legendary artist and I’d say the same thing. We good on praising/worshipping a fable over here.

What’s different besides maturation? The message is the same is it not? Trust in the Lord? Not here to debate religion at all just saying, the guy he was then is the guy he is now. He’s just more into his faith.

What’s different besides maturation? The message is the same is it not? Trust in the Lord? Not here to debate religion at all just saying, the guy he was then is the guy he is now. He’s just more into his faith.

Nah.

i'd say most people in america are raised to be christian just like most ppl in thailand are raised to be buddhist. it doesn't matter how much information is out there, the average person isn't gonna give up their life long belief system, especially religion.
The issue is that it should matter how much information that is out there, especially considering the history of the United States, and the usage of christianity against Black people. People are waking up, those that were indeed born here..

Christian culture continues to uphold patriarchy, rape culture, and white supremacy—even within black
Churches.

Last edited:
The issue is that it should matter how much information that is out there, especially considering the history of the United States, and the usage of christianity against Black people. People are waking up, those that were indeed born here..

faith, spirituality, religion, magic, voodoo, occult, etc. is pretty much all mumbo jumbo to me if i'm being honest. i view the bible about the same as i view harry potter. Culturally significant non-fiction stories except, the bible has had more impact.

Listen to interviews from people who were with him before and during the Roc. They will tell you, he was always like this. It’s just more out in the open.

Listen to the interviews where church goers walk out and are pushed to the back of the church to make room for celebs and hypebeasts...

IDC what anybody says what he is is doin is a hype/money ploy.

To each their own man. I will always **** with his music, more specifically his old stuff.
What I will not do is let the man preach at me.
He is an mentally unstable and there is nothing wrong with that.
It becomes dangerous when he has masses blindly following him.

This article is ironic because it's a proponent of black lives matter and the whole movement entails not profiling all African Americans as bad people yet it clusters good and bad Christians under the same umbrella.

This article is ironic because it's a proponent of black lives matter and the whole movement entails not profiling all African Americans as bad people yet it clusters good and bad Christians under the same umbrella.
The religion is based upon a complete falsehood, and was, still is used to enslave Black people all around the globe. Christianity was the main tool used to strip Africans of their ancestry, disconnecting them from traditions that are 10,000 years older than christ himself. I am not trying to hear about how Black Lives Matter is a bad thing, not when there isn’t a person on this planet that can show anyone how being white? Makes someone superior, then deserving the privilege that they most certainly live with.

faith, spirituality, religion, magic, voodoo, occult, etc. is pretty much all mumbo jumbo to me if i'm being honest. i view the bible about the same as i view harry potter. Culturally significant non-fiction stories except, the bible has had more impact.
Your ancestry is real though. Your grandparents, their parents, all the way to the beginning of time. That, isn’t mumbo jumbo. Venerating someone that has no ancestral ties to you, has never been advantageous to anyone.

The religion is based upon a complete falsehood, and was, still is used to enslave Black people all around the globe. Christianity was the main tool used to strip Africans of their ancestry, disconnecting them from traditions that are 10,000 years older than christ himself. I am not trying to hear about how Black Lives Matter is a bad thing, not when there isn’t a person on this planet that can show anyone how being white? Makes someone superior, then deserving the privilege that they most certainly live with.

To be fair, pretty much all religion acts as an opiate to the masses. If you grow up poor in a 3rd world country you probably don’t really have much to make you happy in life except maybe your family and friends-religion acts as an actual end goal to achieve (I.e. heaven) to give your life some actual existential meaning. This then allows society as a whole to function since every level of economic society needs to work productively (in a capitalist system).

The religion is based upon a complete falsehood, and was, still is used to enslave Black people all around the globe. Christianity was the main tool tool used to strip Africans of their ancestry, disconnecting them from traditions that are 10,000 years older than christ himself. I am not trying to hear about how Black Lives Matter is a bad thing, not when there isn’t a person on this planet that can show anyone how being white? Makes someone superior, then deserving the privilege that they most certainly live with.

Like you said, it's a tool and only a tool. We can go down the rabbit hole on the conception of religion, but the fault stems from the wielder not the idea. Christianity is just easiest to blame because it engulfs most of the white population. Generalization. Can you not see the paradox? This is why identity politics never gets anywhere.

Edit:
I never said black lives matter was a bad thing. It's how it's being used to fight fire with fire. What happened after that movement? Blue lives matter then all lives matter. Lol. You know how the corny cheesy saying goes; an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

Imma stop right here before this thread is derailed

Last edited:
Anyone know what Roundtwo is offering for DS Beluga 2.0s in a size 10.5? I wanna trade a DS pair for WaveRunners and any other 350. Used obviously. Am I bugging for thinking the trade is possible?

I don’t give a sheet either. It’s actually funny because a lot of people believe everything he says.

Back
Top Bottom