• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
EHrsU8bW4AAw537.jpg

EHrsU8cWsAA-0Af.jpg

EHrqqYgWkAAzzWP.jpg

say what you want about the couple, she really loves him and thinks highly of him if shes willing to step out like this with him. my fiance doesnt love me enough to let me go out like that :lol:

say what you want about the couple, she really loves him and thinks highly of him if shes willing to step out like this with him. my fiance doesnt love me enough to let me go out like that :lol:
Nah B she is in love with love. She would of married whoever she dated next. Met, married, and divorced Humphries ASAP only to marry Kanye right after. And it ain’t looking good for them. Now that Ye is a strong Christian he ain’t happy about her dressing sexy and being a sex symbol. Chicks whole existence is based off that. Marriage is screwed if you and your significant other don’t have similar beliefs.

To be fair, he’s still Kanye lol. If he was in the streets alone dressed like that, people would still swarm him. It’s really wild to see him dressed like that after years of dope fits pre Adidas.

Good to see that there is a thread where there could be a conversation about the sig bearer AND his politics, his religious views. On other threads it becomes Let's keep it about the shoes.

That said, Kanye's ups and downs are quite interesting. His turn toward christ, is downright comical.

Good to see that there is a thread where there could be a conversation about the sig bearer AND his politics, his religious views. On other threads it becomes Let's keep it about the shoes.

That said, Kanye's ups and downs are quite interesting. His turn toward christ, is downright comical.
he's bi-polar, and went through a major manic episode.

He grew up in america, and he had different choices and plenty of information. All he did was to swap one addiction for another.
i'd say most people in america are raised to be christian just like most ppl in thailand are raised to be buddhist. it doesn't matter how much information is out there, the average person isn't gonna give up their life long belief system, especially religion.

He's always included god in a lot of his music especially in the old days. If anything he's trying to get back to his old mentality before $ changed him and the whole I'm a genius and how sway thing. A lot of people only use religion as a prop to display their righteousness because being "good" sells but ye is actually genuine about it now

For a man who blew up off a songs called “Jesus Walks” a few of y’all certainly have your panties in a bunch about this gospel album.

Ya’ll gotta stop making this comparison. It’s disingenuous. :lol:

We’re really gonna compare a song like Jesus Walks to an entire album dedicated to Jesus with no cursing. An album where he asked collaborators to not have premarital sex? C’mon man....it isn’t even remotely the same. If you asked him he’d probably tell you the same, tbh.

Personally, if this is what makes him happy, who am I to judge? That said, while sonically the album is dope, I just can’t get with dudes singing/rapping about Jesus. Just ain’t my thing at this point in life, thankfully. You could switch Kanye with any legendary artist and I’d say the same thing. We good on praising/worshipping a fable over here.

$20 IMAX 35-minute film.. of long pans of sunday service? ha

“I honestly don’t even know what that was,” one person said as the end credits rolled. Another attendee added, “I feel like I got brainwashed in there.

Ya’ll gotta stop making this comparison. It’s disingenuous. :lol:

We’re really gonna compare a song like Jesus Walks to an entire album dedicated to Jesus with no cursing. An album where he asked collaborators to not have premarital sex? C’mon man....it isn’t even remotely the same. If you asked him he’d probably tell you the same, tbh.

Personally, if this is what makes him happy, who am I to judge? That said, while sonically the album is dope, I just can’t get with dudes singing/rapping about Jesus. Just ain’t my thing at this point in life, thankfully. You could switch Kanye with any legendary artist and I’d say the same thing. We good on praising/worshipping a fable over here.
Aye bruh, I can't relate to love songs b/c I never been in love, but I tend to enjoy some of them. I just take topics in music for what it is and if like how that artist tells that story then I'll rock w/ it. Eminem made "Kim." At it's core I don't rock w/ the content of that song at all, but I enjoy the story.
$20 IMAX 35-minute film.. of long pans of sunday service? ha

“I honestly don’t even know what that was,” one person said as the end credits rolled. Another attendee added, “I feel like I got brainwashed in there.
If Kanye doesn't start a cult I'll be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom