Best Yeezy Boost Model?

  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost ‘Turtledove’

    Votes: 193 18.2%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost ‘Oxford Tan’

    Votes: 42 4.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost ‘Moonrock’

    Votes: 90 8.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost ‘Pirate Black’

    Votes: 94 8.9%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga’

    Votes: 126 11.9%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Black/Red’

    Votes: 124 11.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 “Zebra’

    Votes: 229 21.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

    Votes: 36 3.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

    Votes: 40 3.8%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

    Votes: 85 8.0%

  • Total voters
Joined Jul 27, 2017
copped them resin slides cuz the desert joints sizes werent loading for me for some reason
then when i went back they had em available >D
Joined Oct 6, 2013

With Doubles Now For Me And Bae And A Pair For Our Future Yeezy Stan, Should Be Good On These Black Statics. Would’ve Been Nice To Get Through On A Pair Of Reflectives As Trade Bait Tho |l

Not gonna lie I cant wait to have a kiddo (prolly 1-2 years out from now) for us to match yeezys together. Also curious do you have a program that automatically types in titlecase or do you do it manually?
Joined Feb 13, 2017
These slides releasing on ADC US? Saw they released on ADC AU. Want to be able to take them back in store if I don’t like them in person.
Joined Oct 23, 2015
I must be doing something wrong then.. This ISH is wild. Chatted with the trash YS service. saying I gotta 2 to 3 hrs and try again FOH


formerly xjumpman23x
Joined Mar 6, 2005
NT, need some help bro’s.
Won the clouds from the adidas app draw on 9/21, got charged they sent a shipping label but never any movement. I was patient that maybe the package just needed to get picked up so I waited until 11/6/19 (with NO word or update from adidas) and decided to just request a refund. They said it’ll take 5-7 business days so I’m like cool. Been about a month now and still no refund. I called 2 weeks ago and they said they’ll escalate it. Nothing by this past Monday so I called again and they said they’ll put it in manually and I’ll get it within 24-48 hours along with a email. So I wait 48 hours and still no refund nor email so I call again. Worker says they’ll put it in manually and escalate it AGAIN and should take 24 hours. It’s now Friday, still no refund nor email. I spoke to someone again this morning and they say they’ll put it in manually again (because it was never put in)... but they can’t email me a refund confirmation. I doubt this time will be any different than the others. Am I just SOL?
Top Bottom